Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Quick Turnaround!

Quick Turnaround! 1 year 8 months ago #44335

• Kjarr
  • Thank you received: 7
Wow!! Saberforge is cranking out these new apprentice sabers. This guy already got his... not even two weeks after the new apprentice line was released....check out his awesome review here:

Last Edit: 1 year 8 months ago by Kjarr.
The topic has been locked.

Quick Turnaround! 1 year 8 months ago #44337

• Kered
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 117
Wow that's cool if true just ordered a sentinel weathered with blood orange 12w blade and a dark red wrap
The force is strong in this one.but the dark side is always there

Quick Turnaround! 1 year 8 months ago #44343

• Kjarr
I ordered two Bastions yesterday one weathered and one standard with a few additional LEDS....I'm hoping I have this guys luck and get mine a week and a half after ordering!!

Quick Turnaround! 1 year 8 months ago #44354

• jbeem
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 45
I would be willing to bet that the guy went into the showroom store and put in his custom orders for those two sabers and had them shipped to him. Thats about how long it takes if they don't have a saber there that you want to buy and you get it custom made and shipped. They make a special consideration for local business.

That or its possible he is someone who is "in the know" with Saberforge as a professional reviewer? Perhaps he received these sabers quickly in order to do a review for them? I'm just guessing here, I didn't look at his channel or anything outside of the video itself. This is a longshot though.

One things for sure: he isn't just a random guy who put in an order on the site a week and a half ago and then got them in the mail that fast. Theres just no way. The current *stated* lead time is 6-8 weeks and realistically based on what people have been reporting recently its more like 10+weeks or more. They are busier than they have ever been and theres no way that one random guy got lucky and had sabers delivered from order to door in a week and a half.

Something is definitely missing from the details and I bet its that he lives close and put in his order at the showroom itself. I hate to see you get your hopes up thinking you might have a situation like this happen for you...its going to be a long couple months of disappointment with that mindset!

Quick Turnaround! 1 year 8 months ago #44365

• greyjediDude
  • Platinum Member
  • Fear is not real. It is the product of thoughts you create. Danger is very real, but fear is a choice.
  • Thank you received: 72
jbeem is correct. Guys don't get your hopes up, this person most likely got the sabers from the actual store in Portland. Two weeks is the lead time from there because it's so much quicker to order. 6-8 weeks I believe is still the lead time for the site and 8-10 for Etsy.
Light and darkness, you cannot have one without the other. To achieve equilibriem you must be in harmony with both; the path between.

Quick Turnaround! 1 year 8 months ago #44375

• Borommakot
  • Platinum Member
  • May the force be with us.
  • Thank you received: 569
I thought Kyntiri had bumped up the lead time from the main site to closer to 8-10 weeks, with the promise that it would be going down again in the near future.

Quick Turnaround! 1 year 8 months ago #44376

• Execute66
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 647
I just noticed the box has the SF logo written on it. I don't think that's a good idea letting potentially dishonest postal services in the world know there are valuable sabers in the box ....

Cool video and awesome sabers!
"I am the Senate"

Quick Turnaround! 1 year 8 months ago #44381

• Kjarr
It could be that Saberforge had a boat load of the apprentice sabers ready for building by the time they made their announcement of the new release. In any case waiting two months for such an awesome product will be worth it. So however the cookie crumbles.....:)
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Ceremonial Kota | Disside... (9 Posts)
    • [attachment] [attachment] [attachment] [attachment] [attachment] [attachment] ...[image] [attachment]
    • Ceremonial Kota | Disside... (9 Posts)
    • [attachment] [attachment] Seeing colours with eyes wide shut.. [attachment] [attachment] [attachment] ...
    • Hilts and asp (16 Posts)
    • Quote: I love the exalted, maybe I'll just get that. Be inspired. :P :whistle: [attachment] [attachment] ...
    • Aeon Dimensions (1 Posts)
    • Hi there, i was just wondering if anyone here can measure the Aeon sabers dimensions? Diameters,...
    • Boulder/Denver CO? (2 Posts)
    • Hey Major_Tom I live in the Denver area :)

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 6038
  • Latest Member: Darth Caedes
  • Total Posts: 62k
  • Total Topics: 5172
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 134
  • Today Open: 1
  • Yesterday Open: 5
  • Today Answer: 6
  • Yesterday Answer: 31