Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Champion Venom, 12W purple

Champion Venom, 12W purple 2 years 11 months ago #1662

• Davidogilvie
  • Thank you received: 15
Just threw up a video review of my recently purchased Venom on youtube!

The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dauntless 7, JShelar, airboy_2532

Champion Venom, 12W purple 2 years 11 months ago #1663

• GreenLightning
  • Thank you received: 13
Very beautiful lightsaber David. 12w purple will definitely be on my to get list most likely when the Bane comes out
All ways in black or white. Why not grey

Champion Venom, 12W purple 2 years 11 months ago #1664

• Davidogilvie
Yeah the venom is stunning. Looking forward to the Bane too! I dont think I can resist NOT getting it in red though!

Champion Venom, 12W purple 2 years 11 months ago #1679

• DarthMario95
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 201
Thank you so much for this great review. I love seeing customers post videos of their lightsabers :)

Actually, I've been wavering on whether to get a Venom, and this video pushed me over the edge. I especially love it in purple, I don't think I've seen one in purple like this before, and I adore it. Thanks again! Hope you enjoy your saber.
"Always a pleasure to meet a Jedi…"

Champion Venom, 12W purple 2 years 11 months ago #1683

• Dauntless 7
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 81
Nice video David. I have enjoyed all of yours. We have the exact same saber and colored blade. I love the purple color. Took the covertec wheel off to put 0 rings on the grenade hilt for slightly more comfort. I noticed that black claws can be ordered. Do you or anyone else have an opinion of how they would look. Good or out of place with the continuity of this saber? Just wanting something a little different. Am concerned with losing the tight fit of the screws if I remove them and then the look of black claws with long silver screws. :)

Champion Venom, 12W purple 2 years 11 months ago #1859

• Davidogilvie
Darth Mario - glad I could be of assistance in emptying your wallet quicker! :P Yeah its a really great hilt, you'll love it!!

Dauntless - Thanks :) Its actually back at SF at the moment - I've requested the grenade section to be changed out for a leather grip section, so hopefully that should be back with me sometime soon after Christmas (UK shipping..) so keep your eyes peeled for another video..!
Black claws would look awesome! Give a slightly more sithy look perhaps? As there's so much on the saber which is also black I wouldn't worry about it not fitting with the style.
I shouldn't worry to much about loosing the tight fit of the screws - as I dont currently have my venom with me at the moment I can't say for sure, but as they do sell replacement claws for both the venom and the viper I reckon you'll be fine changing them out. Just tighten the screws so their thumb tight and that should keep the claws in place nicely :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dauntless 7

Champion Venom, 12W purple 2 years 11 months ago #1951

• DarthZexar
  • The Dark Side has freed me, the Sith have given me purpose. No one dare stand in my way.
Great review of a great saber! It's great to see it in purple, really suits the hilt.

I love the claws, very easy to see where it got its name!
Darth Zexar, Dark Lord of the Sith.
Own:
Jade Fire
MR Luke EP IV
MR Vader
6 US Hilts

Champion Venom, 12W purple 2 years 11 months ago #1957

• Nero Attoru
  • TPLA Guardian
  • Thank you received: 24
Purple is the perfect color for that hilt to me, nice choice!
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Hilts and asp (17 Posts)
    • Very cool! I actually decided on the exhalted, standard finish. Sadly, no crystal reveal... Plus,...
    • Ceremonial Kota | Disside... (9 Posts)
    • [attachment] [attachment] [attachment] [attachment] [attachment] [attachment] ...[image] [attachment]
    • Ceremonial Kota | Disside... (9 Posts)
    • [attachment] [attachment] Seeing colours with eyes wide shut.. [attachment] [attachment] [attachment] ...
    • Hilts and asp (17 Posts)
    • Quote: I love the exalted, maybe I'll just get that. Be inspired. :P :whistle: [attachment] [attachment] ...
    • Aeon Dimensions (1 Posts)
    • Hi there, i was just wondering if anyone here can measure the Aeon sabers dimensions? Diameters,...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 6040
  • Latest Member: CarmelaHoumb
  • Total Posts: 62k
  • Total Topics: 5172
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 134
  • Today Open: 1
  • Yesterday Open: 5
  • Today Answer: 7
  • Yesterday Answer: 31