Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented
  • Page:

TOPIC: Metal hilt parts

Metal hilt parts 7 months 2 weeks ago #63777

• OvrcAHst
  • War. Mostly Dark, Often Grey, Sometimes Light
  • Thank you received: 1542
I can't say with any certainty, the closeup is very close up, looks like a conical intake filter of some sort. It's funny you recognise Emitter because the first thing I thought of (before scrolling down) was Pommel. As for bright ideas? I'm tapped out. Based on feedback from Writings by Borom and Kered and other Smiths I've read about with Hilt DIY, the common motivator is having/knowing what the end-game will be. Once you can imagine that end result, even if it isn't completely polished, gaining direction along the way is a road more easily travelled. Do you have a rough draft with what this Saber will ultimately look like?
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: esxdave

Metal hilt parts 7 months 2 weeks ago #63825

• esxdave
  • Thank you received: 28
I have no plan or Saber in mind. I will know what it's going to look like once I see the parts and not a moment before :P
I love so many different styles of sabers that there is nothing I am specifically working toward. It is going to be an organic process with probably many parts being purchased and then ending up just clogging up my garage. I started this thread just as a place to collect ideas. I'll keep posting what I find and hopefully others will too and this will become a useful resource.

Metal hilt parts 6 months 3 weeks ago #65673

• OvrcAHst
  • War. Mostly Dark, Often Grey, Sometimes Light
  • Thank you received: 1542
esxdave wrote:
I have no plan or Saber in mind. I will know what it's going to look like once I see the parts and not a moment before :P
I love so many different styles of sabers that there is nothing I am specifically working toward. It is going to be an organic process with probably many parts being purchased and then ending up just clogging up my garage. I started this thread just as a place to collect ideas. I'll keep posting what I find and hopefully others will too and this will become a useful resource.
From the isles of your local Hardware or Office Supplies Store.. :whistle:

Threaded Indented
  • Page:

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Payment types? (5 Posts)
    • I don't know about SF's reasons, but I know that another vendor doesn't use PayPal anymore due to...
    • The bottom of the site says they accept American express, Visa, discover, Mastercard, JCB and there...
    • well..........that sucks.
    • Apparently they don't accept Paypal I asked CS a while ago which payment options they accepted. They...
    • New and Upcoming from Phi... (16 Posts)
    • Quote: Guess I need to clear my schedule then.... :P :lol: You mean it's not already cleared for the 4...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 4710
  • Latest Member: TARoberth2C1e
  • Total Posts: 53.7k
  • Total Topics: 4311
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 114
  • Today Open: 3
  • Yesterday Open: 7
  • Today Answer: 33
  • Yesterday Answer: 41