Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: DIY Mod sorta

DIY Mod sorta 1 year 7 months ago #812

• VaShaunt
Hello all, I recently purchased a Viper Warrior model with a purple color, but am considering switching to a red color. My problem is that I can not separate the emitter from the hilt where the pwr button is. Is this section reverse threaded, or use locktite, or is it now possible to separate? Any assistance will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Last Edit: 1 year 7 months ago by DarthMario95. Reason: Inserted picture into body of post for ease of viewing
The administrator has disabled public write access.

DIY Mod sorta 1 year 7 months ago #900

• TheRedEyeJedi
  • Thank you received: 3
If its like the venom than you need to get a long screw driver to stick in the hilt and push the switch up from the bottom to get it out. takes some man power but it will come out. Or atleast Thats what i had to do for My viper. You may have to buy a new led module because the ones they build in the sabers are glued together. Im still trying to get the one i have apart.
Last Edit: 1 year 7 months ago by TheRedEyeJedi.

DIY Mod sorta 1 year 7 months ago #901

• TheRedEyeJedi
  • Thank you received: 3
I could be wrong though because i only have experience with the venom.

DIY Mod sorta 1 year 7 months ago #909

• VaShaunt
Thanks, my switch appears to be threaded, but I'll take a closer look, it could be glued or C-clipped in.

DIY Mod sorta 1 year 7 months ago #924

• DarthMario95
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 200
VaShaunt I'm sure you're aware, but just in case, remember that switching out the LED yourself will void your warranty. You could probably message one of the SaberForge technicians and see if they'd be able to switch it out professionally for you.
"Always a pleasure to meet a Jedi…"

Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Wait Begins! 3.0 (1681 Posts)
    • Week 15, 2 weeks of pre shipment, just checked tracking # [attachment] :woohoo:
    • Wait Begins! 3.0 (1681 Posts)
    • It has happened gents! My three sabers have been picked up by USPS and should be here this Friday!...
    • Happy Birthday Kickstarte... (6 Posts)
    • [attachment] ...and two I got today.: My wife's: [attachment] The Jade Fire emitter hilt came with...
    • Exhalted champion with 12... (14 Posts)
    • Quote: Quote: Quote: Quote: I know exactly what you mean about this saber. Visually, it just works! For dueling, the length of...
    • Any one know if Saberforg... (11 Posts)
    • Kouri and Snakeeyz are more knowledgeable about LEDs than me, but I see no reason they wouldn't be...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 4227
  • Latest Member: dachun1
  • Total Posts: 42.8k
  • Total Topics: 3118
  • Total Sections: 19
  • Total Categories: 101
  • Today Open: 9
  • Yesterday Open: 6
  • Today Answer: 124
  • Yesterday Answer: 113