Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Sound coming out of emitter

Sound coming out of emitter 2 weeks 6 days ago #89019

• Danielbs80
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 29
Something i just noticed witj my champion asp is that a lot of sound is coming from the emitter almost like it has a speaker at that end as well. Its so strange because i was trying ro lessen the sound ny butting my palm over the flat pommel i have and it had no effect! When i do the same with my other asp saber that i installed my own electronics in it will completely muffle out the sound so why not this one?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Sound coming out of emitter 2 weeks 6 days ago #89024

• alongwargame
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 61
Is it a recent purchase or a older sabercore 2.0? if its the latter it might be that the speak has moved a bit and is angled so the audio is resonating both ways of the hilt. as in the past SF had the speaker loose vs now in the heatshrink wrap, so it moved sometimes a bit in the hilt.

Another cause may be a ASP saber that might have somehow enough space for the audio to resonate upwards if for example the diameter of the hilts is wider than the speaker, but i dont think that should be the case with most SF lower bodies since they have the same OD.

Does it bother you alot having audio coming from both ends? i can see benefits such as a better audio response vs it being directional like with most hilts blasting audio downwards.
Check out my lightsaber review youtube channel:
youtube.com/rebelchumps
Last Edit: 2 weeks 6 days ago by alongwargame.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Saber Selfies (308 Posts)
    • Hello Darth Arceane! Er, should I be worried by your dalliance with the Dark Side? Or are you just...
    • The Blue Viper (aka Darkh... (12 Posts)
    • This blade plug crystal gives your saber a majestic scepter appearance. Am liking both of your swap...
    • The Blue Viper (aka Darkh... (12 Posts)
    • Hi Edon, Interesting blade plug you have come up with. It reminds me of a UK television game show...
    • archon covertech wheel (2 Posts)
    • Quote: Does anyone know what size allen wrench/hex key the Archon uses. I want to remove the covertech...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 6835
  • Latest Member: ValkyrieGondul
  • Total Posts: 69.2k
  • Total Topics: 5824
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 145
  • Today Open: 2
  • Yesterday Open: 4
  • Today Answer: 13
  • Yesterday Answer: 31