Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Kyle Katarn's Lightsaber (Pics)

Kyle Katarn's Lightsaber (Pics) 2 years 4 months ago #18994

• PectabyteX
Hey everyone,

Think I've got my Halloween costume all picked out and was wondering if anyone had successfully built a custom saber in the image of Kyle Katarn's from Jedi Knight: Dark Forces 2? I've searched the forums and can't seem to find anything on it. I'm wondering if someones done it already and has published a part list because i'd love to have one of these to complete my costume.

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Kyle Katarn's Lightsaber (Pics) 2 years 4 months ago #19000

• Zeddicuus
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 41
Oh my God I haven't played that game in YEARS. I used to play it soo damn much on MSN Gaming Zone waaaaay back in the day! Such an awesome game! I should reinstall that and play that or Jedi Outcast again!

I haven't seen anyone here have one built, but a google search for images shows people have managed to build some very faithful replicas of Kyle Katarn's lightsaber. Your best bet might be to start there to track something down.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Sacrifice. (10 Posts)
    • This is what I was mentioning. http://www.beretta.com/en-us/486-by-marc-newson/ I may just pm you...
    • Crystal Blade Plug (5 Posts)
    • I thought about ordering one from customs, but it didn't quite have the look I was going for, and...
    • Sacrifice. (10 Posts)
    • Quote: Of course, Sacrifice. Have you done a review of that saber already. If not plz do.The white Ven...
    • The Venandi (Hunter) (1 Posts)
    • I mocked up the gold powdercoat I want on the body, going to have to use a little imagination here...
    • Ladies and Gentlemen The ... (9 Posts)
    • What did you use to edit the images?

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 6398
  • Latest Member: sauron_33
  • Total Posts: 63.5k
  • Total Topics: 5382
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 136
  • Today Open: 4
  • Yesterday Open: 4
  • Today Answer: 23