Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Compatibility?

Compatibility? 1 year 11 months ago #1718

• Lord-Skarik
  • The force will set me free.
Hello everybody, just some questions about compatibility between different kinds of custom sabers. I have an Ultra Sabers lightsaber (The Aeon). I just recently discovered Saber Forge and so far I love the accessory options. I was just wondering how compatible the Saber Forge accessories are with an Ultra Saber. Would I have to heavily modify either the accessory or hilt so that the two will fit together? I don't want to spend a lot on a cool accessory only to find out that I can't attach it to my saber. Thanks!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Compatibility? 1 year 11 months ago #1719

• Hake Felflame
  • Mad Warlock
  • Thank you received: 57
That depends on what it is you're trying to use. Blades are fine, any blade with a 1" diameter works. The LED modules would require soldering and tinkering with the electronics. The claws would need some place to be mounted on your saber, which would require machining slots and drilling holes for screws. Couplers and spear extensions will only work with SaberForge sabers as they use their own threading size that is different from the MHS system.
Local Director - Saber Guild: Golden Gate Temple
Sith Lord of the Golden Gate Knights
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DarthMario95, Lord-Skarik
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Hilt Design Gallery (935 Posts)
    • @shade_1313 Sweet hilt design, the all black version is menacing. Post picks when you're done plz....
    • Battery Care.... (1 Posts)
    • Hello, I received everything I wanted. But I do have a question about the included battery and...
    • Hilt Design Gallery (935 Posts)
    • After I got my first good look at an ASP saber, and then decided to put together a stunt to get a...
    • PnP Champion Sound Kit (1 Posts)
    • Help with wiring instructions. There are only two blue wires which are supposed to be for connection...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 4499
  • Latest Member: TexMurphy
  • Total Posts: 49.3k
  • Total Topics: 3720
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 112
  • Today Open: 4
  • Yesterday Open: 4
  • Today Answer: 25
  • Yesterday Answer: 36