Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Venom Claws on Venomous Fury/Exhalted

Venom Claws on Venomous Fury/Exhalted 5 months 3 weeks ago #32903

• Ryium
Hello!
I'm about to purchase my first saber, and I was wondering if I could attach a venom claw on a Venomous Fury/Exhalted (haven't quite made my mind up yet) for a Dooku style look.
Thanks!
Venomous Fury is the best
Last Edit: 5 months 3 weeks ago by Ryium. Reason: darn those smileys are huge
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Venom Claws on Venomous Fury/Exhalted 5 months 3 weeks ago #32912

• =Ottomatix=
  • Platinum Member
  • "The fear of loss is a Path to the Darkside, Train yourself to Let Go of everything you Fear to Lose"
  • Thank you received: 437
Ryium wrote:
Hello!
I'm about to purchase my first saber, and I was wondering if I could attach a venom claw on a Venomous Fury/Exhalted (haven't quite made my mind up yet) for a Dooku style look.
Thanks!
Hey Ryium, I suspect that it would be possible. A few things to consider-1 That would have to be ordered thru This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. , and they are not currently taking new commissions. The Legacy version of the ASP sabers have taken precedence, and they are responsible for that work. Eventually you will be able to have them do the work , but I haven't a clue when they will start taking new projects on. 2 The Fury's emitter shroud is a separate part. It utilizes a screw to mount it to the emitter. So that might come into play but the guys at the custom shop, most likely would have no problem with that. What side of the shroud did you want the claw, forked side or the opposite side? Here's a picture of my Disciple I had customized back in October.

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Most Wanted List (33 Posts)
    • Quote: Graflex TFA *in progress* Prodigal Son crystal reveal *ordered* Redeemer. *ordered* Shatele...
    • Quote: Have you... [image] ...Okay, the name's not...
    • Graflex TFA *in progress* Prodigal Son crystal reveal *ordered* Redeemer. *ordered* Shatele...
    • Quote: 1. Count Dooku Force FX Have you... [image]...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 4365
  • Latest Member: Julz
  • Total Posts: 43.1k
  • Total Topics: 3146
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 104
  • Today Open: 0
  • Yesterday Open: 11
  • Today Answer: 34
  • Yesterday Answer: 78