Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Fixing Purple Blade color

Fixing Purple Blade color 4 months 4 days ago #37046

• kjlightside
Anyone know how to get to the wiring on a crystal reveal prodigal son? First day I got the saber the blade color went from purple to blue, so something is not working on the red led or wiring to the red led. The problem is I can't figure out how to open this thing and fix it!
Last Edit: 4 months 4 days ago by kjlightside. Reason: spelling mistake
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Fixing Purple Blade color 2 months 2 weeks ago #46990

• Darth-Revan
  • Platinum Member
  • Ruler of the Waiting Guild: Round N Round is the motto, Up and Down will you follow?
  • Thank you received: 122
Oppening the saber and toying with what's inside will void your warranty. So if I was you, I wouldn't touch that. Write to Saberforge at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. . Explain them the problem. Electronics are warrantied, so you're gonna have to send it back to their shop for repairs. As long as you don't open the saber, the repairs are warrantied/free. If you oppened it and toyed with what's inside, your warranty is voided, and this is your problem now!
"Honor is a fool's price. Honor is of no use to the dead."

- Custom SaberForge Monarch
- Vader's Vault REV-N Elite + Graflex
- Korbanth Kylo Ren
Last Edit: 2 months 2 weeks ago by Darth-Revan. Reason: Made a mistake
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Any one know if Saberforg... (16 Posts)
    • Nice, that's not all that bad to be honest. Your saber can finally join the others with their 12Ws...
    • Wiring in Parallel (1 Posts)
    • So part way through his NBv3 wiring tutorial, Shameem wires up the three up LED, I think in...
    • Ballista (2 Posts)
    • Fantastic read, Falnore :) Really good balance of action and plot, with subtle exposition of the...
    • Trials of Transformation (75 Posts)
    • Part IV ~~Three Years Later~~ A battered HWK-290, once yellow, but now faded almost to tan, emerged...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 4233
  • Latest Member: FrooZenZ
  • Total Posts: 42.8k
  • Total Topics: 3120
  • Total Sections: 20
  • Total Categories: 101
  • Today Open: 2
  • Yesterday Open: 9
  • Today Answer: 61
  • Yesterday Answer: 132