Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Sinister Prophecy activator switch lose

Sinister Prophecy activator switch lose 4 months 1 week ago #10151

• shadow5606
Hey guys, I have a Sinister Prophecy that's got a lose activator switch... Looks like it was glued in place and broke lose... Anyone experience this or repair it on their own with any particular glue?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Sinister Prophecy activator switch lose 2 months 3 weeks ago #13480

Today I replaced the switch on my wife's JadeFire for exactly that reason (and the fact that it was the wrong color). If you buy the illuminated AV switch from thecustomsabershop.com, it comes with a nut that holds it in place. From outside the hilt, it is identical to the switch used by SaberForge.

If you're not opposed to dusting off the old soldering iron, I highly recommend it. Cheap and quick. I didn't even have to cut new wires.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• My own saber (non Saberfo... (8 Posts)
    • Added a new shroud to hide the untidy Sith logo from before. [image]new-shroud This will now have a red...
    • RGBA Concerns and Questio... (1 Posts)
    • I ab-sooo-lutely love my Bane Saber, that being said I am not a big fan of the RGBA LED setup. To...
    • The Wait Begins....... (827 Posts)
    • Question to those familiar with Etsy shipping. I just checked the review orders page and it says my...
    • The Wait Begins....... (827 Posts)
    • Quote: Good News! This morning my consular moved to In Transit Quote: same with my BANE! I'm so... happy... for...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 1808
  • Latest Member: Gilbertwars2
  • Total Posts: 15.3k
  • Total Topics: 1223
  • Total Sections: 9
  • Total Categories: 69
  • Today Open: 2
  • Yesterday Open: 2
  • Today Answer: 11
  • Yesterday Answer: 50