Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Flat Tip on Blade?

Flat Tip on Blade? 4 months 5 days ago #10322

• blackjack
Hi all. I was wondering is it hard to buy or make a flat tip for a saber forge blade? I always wanted a squared off tip. Also I feel all tips seem to contrast a bit with the blade itself. I would not mind having something reflective on the tip to push some light back into the blade and maybe make it brighter towards the end.

Thanks in advance.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Flat Tip on Blade? 4 months 3 days ago #10440

• Choos
  • Like received: 10
I am very new to sabers but the only ones I have come across with a flat tip are those from Advanced Light Weaponry. Those blades are extremely strong and I guess won't ever have the tips come off since the plug is recessed and locked in, they are not frosted so do have the light in a tube look which you don't get from Saberforges ones.

An idea of what they look like at the bottom of this page: ALW Options

Otherwise came across this "TRUE full blade" on another board but don't know if/when/who/how they will become available.
Last Edit: 4 months 3 days ago by Choos.
The following user(s) said Thank You: FailedJedi

Flat Tip on Blade? 4 months 2 days ago #10471

• FailedJedi
  • Premium Member
  • Like received: 7
That "True Full blade" is pretty sweet I was hoping someone would start to make tubes like that eventually...if I can only ever find out where that one came from.
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• My own saber (non Saberfo... (8 Posts)
    • Added a new shroud to hide the untidy Sith logo from before. [image]new-shroud This will now have a red...
    • RGBA Concerns and Questio... (1 Posts)
    • I ab-sooo-lutely love my Bane Saber, that being said I am not a big fan of the RGBA LED setup. To...
    • The Wait Begins....... (827 Posts)
    • Question to those familiar with Etsy shipping. I just checked the review orders page and it says my...
    • The Wait Begins....... (827 Posts)
    • Quote: Good News! This morning my consular moved to In Transit Quote: same with my BANE! I'm so... happy... for...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 1808
  • Latest Member: Gilbertwars2
  • Total Posts: 15.3k
  • Total Topics: 1223
  • Total Sections: 9
  • Total Categories: 69
  • Today Open: 2
  • Yesterday Open: 2
  • Today Answer: 11
  • Yesterday Answer: 50