Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: FS: ASP Dual tone Emitter 3

FS: ASP Dual tone Emitter 3 2 months 2 days ago #83009

• wamphyri13
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 90
I have a brand new, dual tone Emitter 3 for sale. I ordered a Mercenary for parts (unglued) and don't think I'm going to use the emitter in the project. The other parts are already set for another saber.
Asking $40 shipped in the CONUS. PayPal gift preferred (perfect eBay history under same name buying and selling) or USPS MO and will ship promptly with a tracking number. No photo at the moment, but you know what it looks like.
Thanks for looking.
Ryan
"Hold on to 16 as long as you can, changes come around real soon make us women and men." - John Mellencamp
The administrator has disabled public write access.

FS: ASP Dual tone Emitter 3 1 month 4 weeks ago #83042

• wamphyri13
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 90
Now with pics!

"Hold on to 16 as long as you can, changes come around real soon make us women and men." - John Mellencamp
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Apprentice Saber hilt AND... (5 Posts)
    • The Apprentice line of hilts are my favorites of the SF lines. They are great for dueling. That...
    • Lost Cargo (10 Posts)
    • I feel your pain. I have an order from Shapeways (chassis parts for 3 sabers) that the postal...
    • Loose Speaker (2 Posts)
    • SF does not use a chassis for their installs, and in some of the installs the speaker is loose and...
    • Loose Speaker (2 Posts)
    • Hey all, I have the beautiful champion tier Reborn, and the other day I picked it up to show...
    • 300$ mystery box (81 Posts)
    • So I got a Prodigy. "V2 W/L DW" --- not 100% sure what that denotes. It's weathered, so that is...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 6562
  • Latest Member: olyaPlauh
  • Total Posts: 65.3k
  • Total Topics: 5534
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 139
  • Today Open: 4
  • Yesterday Open: 1
  • Today Answer: 28
  • Yesterday Answer: 45