Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Customs queue

Customs queue 1 year 3 weeks ago #42254

• Gungi
  • Padawan Gungi
  • Thank you received: 1
Hey guys and girls, Jedi and sith alike...

My question is this,

How do I get in the queue for a custom saber to be commissioned?

I saw on the Facebook page that they aren't taking any new commissions for a few months,
but when they do get caught up, is there a way I can ensure I have a spot secured on their new build queue?

That being said, I have 3 ideas I want to eventually have built using the silver knight, gladiators/gladius, and katana hilts in no particular order depending on cost and availability of Jason's amazing services. I have only seen a few of his works of art but it is clear to me he is truly a master of his craft along along with the saberforge team creating these beautiful hilts to begin with.

Any relevant experiences or info would be very helpful going forward down this path
Grey Gungi
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Customs queue 1 year 3 weeks ago #42493

• BZArcher
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 90
Once commissions reopen, email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. - let them know what you want to do and they'll give you a quote, discuss details, and work everything out for you. Pay the piper, and off you go!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gungi

Customs queue 1 year 3 weeks ago #42624

• Gungi
  • Padawan Gungi
  • Thank you received: 1
Alright thanks for the information!
Grey Gungi
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Health scare (9 Posts)
    • Glad you're feeling better! We had this tear through our house the other month. Kind of the same...
    • ASP Switch Hole Size? (3 Posts)
    • More specifically, 12mm switches with 14mm heads. There are larger 12mm switches that won't fit, so...
    • New and Upcoming from Phi... (17 Posts)
    • So correct me if I'm wrong, but the Talon has a new emitter that's different from the Forsaken? IE...
    • Wait Times (3 Posts)
    • Also depends on whether you just ordered a normal hilt or if you added customization (ie powder...
    • Emitter 8c (5 Posts)
    • My apologies for not replying here sooner, busy week and checking the forums in the weekend isn't...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 4711
  • Latest Member: Oni
  • Total Posts: 53.7k
  • Total Topics: 4313
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 114
  • Today Open: 1
  • Yesterday Open: 4
  • Today Answer: 6
  • Yesterday Answer: 35