Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Customization Options

Customization Options 1 year 6 months ago #48779

• Falnore
  • Thank you received: 23
I read all the time about how SF is the best place to get a custom saber. I also understand that SF has a custom saber workshop, and that it costs a pretty penny more for that service. My question is: What sort of customization is available? When I ordered my saber, the only options I was presented with were the tier, blade color, blade length, and finish. What other options are there? I've read that you can ask for some basic customizations in the shopper's note when you order, but a list of them (or at least some ideas) would have been helpful.

Also, I contacted customer service about weathering options and was told that the grey weathering is not available on the Bastion (which is really disappointing). Is that something that the custom shop could have done for me?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Customization Options 1 year 6 months ago #48782

• MommyHoldMe
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 238
Yes, the custom shop could have done the grey weathering. In terms of the services they provide.. Well, they offer hilt colors, cracked weathering (for those who want their saber to look like its been sitting in the sun for dozens of years. Justin and Daniel do amazing work at SF customs. I would simply email them with your idea, and they can give you a quote.
You give life, You are love.You bring light to the darkness.
You give hope, You restore every heart that is broken.

Customization Options 1 year 6 months ago #48810

• Eddlyss64
  • Platinum Member
  • "Either in belief or doubt, if I lean to one of these sides, my reaction time will be dulled if my heart thinks the opposite of what I choose."
  • Thank you received: 207
MHM basically encompassed it for you. The guys at SF Customs can do almost anything under the sun, however you will pay a good chunk o' moola for it. Various forum users have gotten custom sabers, so you should really take an afternoon and look through the Customs category and the Reviews section for an idea of what you can expect. MTFBWY!

Emerald Knight, Chosen, Dark Paladin, Sentinel
The following user(s) said Thank You: MommyHoldMe

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Fall Sale 15% off (18 Posts)
    • Quote: This is a long, long shot. Does anyone know when the next Saberforge Xiphos promo-special might be?...
    • Looking for update on ord... (16 Posts)
    • ^ Same here, agree entirely with Gorobulus. One thing the saber industry has taught me is we cannot...
    • Fall Sale 15% off (18 Posts)
    • This is a long, long shot. Does anyone know when the next Saberforge Xiphos promo-special might be?...
    • Looking for update on ord... (16 Posts)
    • With Saberforge my policy is once I click the buy button, I put the order out of my mind. Ive been...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 5826
  • Latest Member: James35
  • Total Posts: 60.6k
  • Total Topics: 5028
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 134
  • Today Open: 0
  • Yesterday Open: 1
  • Today Answer: 9
  • Yesterday Answer: 30