TOPIC: Custom Crystal Ka'Tano Blue LED

Custom Crystal Ka'Tano Blue LED 1 month 1 week ago #69534

• Brax
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 900
Crystal Ka'tano
$550
Portland, OR (97214)

Champion (Viridium) sound card, 12w+ Medium Blue LED, custom in-hilt crystal chamber, and custom activation box with tactile switch. This is one of 5 Custom Ka'tanos with this style activation block. Take advantage of our Pre Black Friday sale with 15% off . This is available for purchase through Saberforge Customs via gift certificate at Saberforge.com. For purchasing information email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or message This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. .

Imagine what you will know tomorrow....
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kouri

Custom Crystal Ka'Tano Blue LED 1 month 1 week ago #69536

• Kouri
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 533
I don't care much for the crystal, but I'm all about doing away with extra AV switch holes and fitting tactile switches into existing activation boxes. *thumbs up*
Last Edit: 1 month 1 week ago by Kouri.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• New Main Website Coming! (9 Posts)
    • Anywhere we can leave feedback? I mean, if they're updating the website anyway, it would be nice if...
    • New site looks good. I wonder what the lead time for these customized hilts are now that it is much...
    • Huh, pre-customized hilts under Legacy Sabers. Etched Grand Master (~$300 per Initiate hilt) and...
    • That's kind of what I was doing when he asked me to run through it a few days ago. Now, with more...
    • Phil posted the new link on FB. Asking folks to check for typos, general errors. Also states clearly...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 4330
  • Latest Member: Swordguy00
  • Total Posts: 50.5k
  • Total Topics: 3887
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 112
  • Today Open: 0
  • Yesterday Open: 3
  • Today Answer: 4
  • Yesterday Answer: 31