Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Question on a Custom Saber Part

Question on a Custom Saber Part 6 months 6 days ago #72130

• Heliolord
  • Thank you received: 13
I'm planning on a crystal reveal chamber design for an ASP saber I've ordered. I don't think they ones they teased a while back fit my design and, of course, they haven't released them yet, either. So I was thinking a coupler style piece that could screw on and then a small window/door piece opened to reveal the crystal chamber.

Now the interior I'd like to handle myself. Probably cheaper. But the part itself is a bit out of my league. I don't exactly have a lathe lying around or the experience to use one. And I'd need something designed to thread to a switch on one end and an LED and thin neck emitter on the other, along with a port cut in the side for the reveal and at least a top disk inside for the LED to sit on and to screw in the shafts for the chamber.

So would the Saberforge Customs be willing/able to do that? And if not, where would be a good place to look for someone who might be able to make such a part?
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Boston Comic Con (15 Posts)
    • Some astromechs [attachment] Meet Master Luke and his newest Padawan [attachment] And a Dark Jedi...
    • Boston Comic Con (15 Posts)
    • Escaped the cell block thru the garbage shut. [attachment] Kidnapped an imperial officer that...
    • blade size (1 Posts)
    • I like the look of the Acolyte shoto. With a 32 inch blade, dose anyone know if it's off balance...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 5467
  • Latest Member: UnipokerKew
  • Total Posts: 57.6k
  • Total Topics: 4810
  • Total Sections: 23
  • Total Categories: 128
  • Today Open: 1
  • Yesterday Open: 2
  • Today Answer: 27
  • Yesterday Answer: 26