Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: [email protected] Showcase?

[email protected] Showcase? 9 months 3 weeks ago #56953

• =Ottomatix=
  • Platinum Member
  • "The fear of loss is a Path to the Darkside, Train yourself to Let Go of everything you Fear to Lose"
  • Thank you received: 510
I feel ya , I'm slowly whittling away at my $50k bill for my successful Leukemia treatment. Living off disability check doesn't allow for any disposable income. I got a finished initiate Archon, through the custom shop, that might never get electronics. ASP line isn't helping with the wanting. Must focus and keep my mind present, in the moment, and not think about wanting. Wishing you good health brother.
Last Edit: 9 months 3 weeks ago by =Ottomatix=.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

[email protected] Showcase? 9 months 3 weeks ago #56954

• Drahem
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 27
Would have gone all in on my banes. but Justin didn't recommend it on the banes. Maybe my next saber.
I own, Relic, Archons x2. Bane x2. Templar.

[email protected] Showcase? 9 months 3 weeks ago #56957

• =Ottomatix=
  • Platinum Member
  • "The fear of loss is a Path to the Darkside, Train yourself to Let Go of everything you Fear to Lose"
Drahem, did he specify? I've heard the Bane is kinda cramped for space. Were you trying for a crystal chamber with a Hero tier?
Last Edit: 9 months 3 weeks ago by =Ottomatix=.

[email protected] Showcase? 9 months 3 weeks ago #56960

• Drahem
  • Premium Member
I need to check my emails. Cuz i can not remember.

[email protected] Showcase? 9 months 3 weeks ago #56961

• Drahem
  • Premium Member
might also be the price too. since i was getting two sabers done as well.

[email protected] Showcase? 9 months 3 weeks ago #56962

• MommyHoldMe
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 238
And here I am just wanting a curved saber and I will be happy for the next 2 years lol.
You give life, You are love.You bring light to the darkness.
You give hope, You restore every heart that is broken.

[email protected] Showcase? 9 months 2 weeks ago #58311

• Java
I love my saber!! The crystal chamber came out much better than I anticipated!

[email protected] Showcase? 9 months 2 weeks ago #58330

• Andi-Jae EL
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 144
Java wrote:

Pictures?? Glad you love your saber. We'd all like to see it!
- Light em up

[email protected] Showcase? 9 months 2 weeks ago #58331

• Jaden Korr
  • Platinum Member
  • "Remember, [Force] abilities are not inherently good or evil; it's how you use them." --Kyle Katarn
Java wrote:

Don't leave us hanging! Let's see it!

2005 MR Vader
B/B/W Graflex 2.0
yellow SF ASP Interceptor
The following user(s) said Thank You: BoostinIX

[email protected] Showcase? 9 months 2 weeks ago #58344

• HotRod
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 343
^^^ This....haha

(that is such a great movie)

- RGBA+ Monarch, FW Epoch, Juggernaut, Exhalted

[email protected] Showcase? 9 months 2 weeks ago #58594

• tomwenz1993
  • Thank you received: 2
Hi guys wondered if any of you could help didn't know where to go and preferably help from someone from saberforge. So I ordered the redeemer hilt on 11th March and a couple days in I realised I could ask for customisations to the hilt so I thought brill I can try and see if they can get it movie accurate. So I asked for where the kill key was and the dummy switch to have as two static knobs and the kill key to under the control box like the prodigal son. There instant response was no sorry we cannot do that. At the time I though fine fair enough that was until I went on YouTube the other day to see some lad from the UK with the redeemer with the customisations I asked for but he told me he didn't ask for it to be customised he recons it's the new design. So I message saberforge yesterday and still no reply. Please guys tell me what you think.

[email protected] Showcase? 9 months 2 weeks ago #58625

• OvrcAHst
  • War. Mostly Dark, Often Grey, Sometimes Light
  • Thank you received: 1542
tomwenz1993,
So I asked for where the kill key was and the dummy switch to have as two static knobs and the kill key to under the control box like the prodigal son. There instant response was no sorry we cannot do that. At the time I though fine fair enough that was until I went on YouTube the other day to see some lad from the UK with the redeemer with the customisations I asked for but he told me he didn't ask for it to be customised he recons it's the new design.
Customisation is usually explored through SaberForge Customs however Commissions have been closed for several months now. With what you have described, you may be in luck with achieving what you desire from a standard finish now (rumoured). The Hilt update was discussed recently here where it has been reported that the Kill Key is now consistent to PS function (concealed inside the switch box). The formerly known position adjacent to SB of KK and dummy switch are now greeblies. Customer Service will get back to you. Allow up to 3 Business days (Mon-Thur and excluding weekends).

[email protected] Showcase? 9 months 2 weeks ago #58677

• tomwenz1993
  • Thank you received: 2
Funny you put that so I got a reply of saver forge and they areally adiment that the design hasn't changed. The guy in the video said he ordered it in Feb 2016 and didn't ask for customisation I asked him. I also told them about people having that design and descussing the new design on here and I went on YouTube about 30min ago and someone about 4hrs ago posted a video of the redeemer with the same design how funny it's like the person who's sending me the emails knows absolute jack about the products made by the company oh and she tried to make out I was wrong and he's got it customised from someone outside of saberforge wow what happened to the customer knows best looks like standard are slipping.

[email protected] Showcase? 9 months 2 weeks ago #58699

• OvrcAHst
  • War. Mostly Dark, Often Grey, Sometimes Light
  • Thank you received: 1542
tomwenz1993, the Thread I referenced suggests otherwise as I'm sure you have concluded also. The OP (Feuergeist) and then supportively addressed by Gorobulus and NeBosa indicated that orders placed in February received the version you want to obtain. From curiosity I found and watched the UK Review you initially referenced and believe I even recognised your query in his comments sections also.

To be fair, credit is still due IMO to SF Customer Service as they have still responded to your email in a timely manner. Whilst you may question the accuracy of the information they replied with, it is possible that at the time of providing it is true and accurate. I dare say that the release of this alleged New Version hasn't been publicly made and with benefit of doubt, Staff internally may not have been updated.

Fellow enthusiasts and Owners alike here at the Forum seldom will (if ever) receive any accurate notification and can really only rely on what other Owners have shared or have brought forward by reporting. I don't know when your Order was placed nor do I know the circumstances surrounding the Newer Version and its insertion into circulation.

As Official News goes, SFCS will be more definitive than most conclusions drawn here are. Moving forward, much like the reported news of new Hilt Stands, Kill Keys etc., without absolute certainty, the product supplied to your Order may be the older style and may be the newer style. Indications suggest it to be the latter though. Noting of course, that I like you, can only deduce from the information we have read and seen.

Whilst it's difficult to cater to everyone's tastes, e.g. liking the older style instead of the newer or visa versa, you can either pursue the matter further with Customer Service now with attempts to have a contingency in place or wait for receipt and pursue it further then, depending on which version you actually receive. :)
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Health scare (9 Posts)
    • Glad you're feeling better! We had this tear through our house the other month. Kind of the same...
    • ASP Switch Hole Size? (3 Posts)
    • More specifically, 12mm switches with 14mm heads. There are larger 12mm switches that won't fit, so...
    • New and Upcoming from Phi... (17 Posts)
    • So correct me if I'm wrong, but the Talon has a new emitter that's different from the Forsaken? IE...
    • Wait Times (3 Posts)
    • Also depends on whether you just ordered a normal hilt or if you added customization (ie powder...
    • Emitter 8c (5 Posts)
    • My apologies for not replying here sooner, busy week and checking the forums in the weekend isn't...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 4711
  • Latest Member: Oni
  • Total Posts: 53.7k
  • Total Topics: 4313
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 114
  • Today Open: 1
  • Yesterday Open: 4
  • Today Answer: 6
  • Yesterday Answer: 35