Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Gold accents?

Gold accents? 2 years 1 week ago #28839

• Filius_Secundus.
  • "The force is strong in my family"
  • Thank you received: 16
Is I possible to order the acolyte standard finish (or other savers for that matter) with gold accents instead of black. If so would I just ask on the check out notes?
The topic has been locked.

Gold accents? 2 years 1 week ago #28854

• h2soy
  • Curio Collector
  • Thank you received: 382
I don't believe so. You might want to ask them but I suspect you'll ne redirected towards the custom shop.

Gold accents? 2 years 3 days ago #30117

• Thorngren
  • Thank you received: 5
h2soy wrote:
I don't believe so. You might want to ask them but I suspect you'll ne redirected towards the custom shop.

There's a customs shop? Like, where? I keep hearing about options in video reviews that I don't see in the ordering menu, like a night light option to keep it on while displayed or different colored covertech knobs and different colored and designed plugs.

Gold accents? 2 years 3 days ago #30119

• Jaden Korr
  • Platinum Member
  • "Remember, [Force] abilities are not inherently good or evil; it's how you use them." --Kyle Katarn
  • Thank you received: 511
Thorngren wrote:
h2soy wrote:

There's a customs shop? Like, where? I keep hearing about options in video reviews that I don't see in the ordering menu, like a night light option to keep it on while displayed or different colored covertech knobs and different colored and designed plugs.

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. is how you contact the custom shop run by one of SF's techs, and is the place for custom finishes and hilt modifications. Things like specifying plug/knob colors is done in the order notes section.
2005 MR Vader
B/B/W Graflex 2.0
yellow SF ASP Interceptor

Gold accents? 2 years 3 days ago #30183

• Brax
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1475
If you want examples of their work, Justin just started a FB page at this link:

SaberForge Customs

He wanted folks to share the link, so people could see it and "like" it, so go on over there and take a look.
Imagine what you will know tomorrow....

Gold accents? 2 years 3 days ago #30266

• =Ottomatix=
  • Platinum Member
  • "The fear of loss is a Path to the Darkside, Train yourself to Let Go of everything you Fear to Lose"
  • Thank you received: 549

Powder-coated part ordered thru This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. . Other gold accents I added w/ brush and Tamiya X-31 gold paintThorngren wrote:
h2soy wrote:

Last Edit: 2 years 3 days ago by =Ottomatix=.

Gold accents? 2 years 3 days ago #30308

• Drej
  • Thank you received: 7
SF really needs to get their website updated so it is much easier to find all of this info. When I ordered my first saber I had no idea the Etsy store even existed. No info about it on their website. Same with the custom shop. You have to dig through the forums to get all this. Hopefully when things settle down when ASP launches this will be something they address.
"Remember: Your focus determines your reality."

Gold accents? 2 years 3 days ago #30314

• =Ottomatix=
  • Platinum Member
  • "The fear of loss is a Path to the Darkside, Train yourself to Let Go of everything you Fear to Lose"
  • Thank you received: 549
Drej wrote:
SF really needs to get their website updated so it is much easier to find all of this info. When I ordered my first saber I had no idea the Etsy store even existed. No info about it on their website. Same with the custom shop. You have to dig through the forums to get all this. Hopefully when things settle down when ASP launches this will be something they address.
Always important to do research on any purchase in life. It's never good to just dive right in.

Gold accents? 2 years 2 days ago #30451

• Brax
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1475
Drej wrote:

They are working on exactly that, but they are working on a lot of other stuff at the same time. So, it is taking longer than they would no doubt prefer, but it will come.
Imagine what you will know tomorrow....
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Battlefront II Reveal (14 Posts)
    • Quote: And they did drastically reduce the Hero unlock cost after all the complaining. 10 hours is still a...
    • Battlefront II Reveal (14 Posts)
    • Gotta have that carrot.... I picked the game up on sale, so I probably won't mind the DLC cost....
    • New Member Introduction T... (2641 Posts)
    • Welcome to our newest members!
    • Building my first saber a... (2 Posts)
    • Hi there. Fortunately, I can answer many of those questions. Quote: I plan on getting the Plug and Play...
    • Sacrifice. (4 Posts)
    • Amazing, where are you based? Do you take commissions?

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 6395
  • Latest Member: BK222
  • Total Posts: 63.5k
  • Total Topics: 5377
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 136
  • Today Open: 3
  • Yesterday Open: 5
  • Today Answer: 31
  • Yesterday Answer: 28