Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Upgrading a 6W Warrior hilt with sound

Upgrading a 6W Warrior hilt with sound 1 year 2 months ago #31411

• Neb
Hello,

Was looking at purchasing the Disciple apprentice warrior hilt (6w) as I don't have the money to go for the champion hilt right away. What I was wondering is, would Saberforge be able to upgrade this hilt with a soundboard (at a price of course) at a later date. I live in the UK if that makes a difference. I'm new to Saberforge so any help would be appreciated :-)

Cheers
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Upgrading a 6W Warrior hilt with sound 1 year 2 months ago #31412

• h2soy
  • Curio Collector
  • Thank you received: 382
Welcome to the forum!

Yes, they do upgrades. You would contact This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. to see how you could procure such a service. There are, potentially, several avenues you could do this and processes change sometimes so contacting custom service when you're ready would be the best route.
Last Edit: 1 year 2 months ago by h2soy.

Upgrading a 6W Warrior hilt with sound 1 year 2 months ago #31413

• For Tyeth
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 722
Hi Neb,

Welcome to the forum, and I hope you don't mind but have you checked the FAQ's page and the Forum Rules? If not just check them out as they will help answer a lot of questions you may have ( and a lot you may not have thought of) and help you get the most out of this site and keep things running smoothly.
Also don't forget to post a New Members Introduction, we like to know when new folks join!

I am in the UK also, and have a Disciple.

Do you need the saber for a specific date? I ask because the saber can be upgraded but bearing in mind the cost of shipping back and forth and the parts/labour, it may be wiser to save some extra cash and then purchase the Champion Tier saber straight off.

Kind regards

For Tyeth

Upgrading a 6W Warrior hilt with sound 1 year 2 months ago #31679

• Neb
h2soy wrote:
Welcome to the forum!

Yes, they do upgrades. You would contact This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. to see how you could procure such a service. There are, potentially, several avenues you could do this and processes change sometimes so contacting custom service when you're ready would be the best route.

Thanks for this!

For Tyeth wrote:
Hi Neb,

Welcome to the forum, and I hope you don't mind but have you checked the FAQ's page and the Forum Rules? If not just check them out as they will help answer a lot of questions you may have ( and a lot you may not have thought of) and help you get the most out of this site and keep things running smoothly.
Also don't forget to post a New Members Introduction, we like to know when new folks join!

I am in the UK also, and have a Disciple.

Do you need the saber for a specific date? I ask because the saber can be upgraded but bearing in mind the cost of shipping back and forth and the parts/labour, it may be wiser to save some extra cash and then purchase the Champion Tier saber straight off.

Kind regards

For Tyeth

Hi, I don't need it for a specific date. My plan was to purchase the Disciple warrior hilt soon and eventually upgrading to the soundboard (likely not until towards the end of the year). Additionally, how much was shipping for you, as you are in the UK? And how long was the wait for its arrival? Apologies for lack of knowledge, I am new here however I will read more into this.

Upgrading a 6W Warrior hilt with sound 1 year 2 months ago #31705

• =Ottomatix=
  • Platinum Member
  • "The fear of loss is a Path to the Darkside, Train yourself to Let Go of everything you Fear to Lose"
  • Thank you received: 510
Neb, I agree with For Tyeth. Might be in your best financial interest to wait. Delivery overseas does take more time. Honestly wait about a month or so and consider getting ASP saber. I own a Disciple, it's my first saber. I'm very happy with it but there are so many options soon to hit the table. You won't regret it, because you'll have what you desire right out the gate. Sabers w/o sound, as a personal investment,don't appeal to me. Scrub the inaudible ignition! IMO.

Upgrading a 6W Warrior hilt with sound 1 year 2 months ago #31718

• Neb
=Ottomatix= wrote:
Neb, I agree with For Tyeth. Might be in your best financial interest to wait. Delivery overseas does take more time. Honestly wait about a month or so and consider getting ASP saber. I own a Disciple, it's my first saber. I'm very happy with it but there are so many options soon to hit the table. You won't regret it, because you'll have what you desire right out the gate. Sabers w/o sound, as a personal investment,don't appeal to me. Scrub the inaudible ignition! IMO.

I'll definitely take this on board.

Thanks to everyone who replied!
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Health scare (9 Posts)
    • Glad you're feeling better! We had this tear through our house the other month. Kind of the same...
    • ASP Switch Hole Size? (3 Posts)
    • More specifically, 12mm switches with 14mm heads. There are larger 12mm switches that won't fit, so...
    • New and Upcoming from Phi... (17 Posts)
    • So correct me if I'm wrong, but the Talon has a new emitter that's different from the Forsaken? IE...
    • Wait Times (3 Posts)
    • Also depends on whether you just ordered a normal hilt or if you added customization (ie powder...
    • Emitter 8c (5 Posts)
    • My apologies for not replying here sooner, busy week and checking the forums in the weekend isn't...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 4711
  • Latest Member: Oni
  • Total Posts: 53.7k
  • Total Topics: 4313
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 114
  • Today Open: 1
  • Yesterday Open: 4
  • Today Answer: 6
  • Yesterday Answer: 35