Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: finish options for etsy "custom" sabers?

finish options for etsy "custom" sabers? 1 year 1 month ago #35578

• Salacious B Crumb
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 37
I was super excited to see the Archon return to the etsy lineup, but unfortunately, there's no field in which to select the finish in that listing, and I REALLY want this one in the grey weathered finish. Does anyone have experience ordering these "custom" or limited run sabers through etsy, and whether or not they accommodate a finish request in the comments field? I just want to know if I should go ahead and pull the trigger, or if I need to wait until there's a specific listing for the finish I want on this hilt. Have to ask because of their stated etsy policy of :

"Please note that additional customizations are not available for this listing, and we cannot guarantee that any extra requests made in the order comments by the customer will be fulfilled."

I sent an inquiry to SF through etsy, but haven't heard back yet.

Many thanks to anyone that might be able to provide some insight.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

finish options for etsy "custom" sabers? 1 year 1 month ago #35596

• =Ottomatix=
  • Platinum Member
  • "The fear of loss is a Path to the Darkside, Train yourself to Let Go of everything you Fear to Lose"
  • Thank you received: 510
Send email to Justin
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
He will take care of you. That's you only hope.

finish options for etsy "custom" sabers? 1 year 1 month ago #35598

• =Ottomatix=
  • Platinum Member
  • "The fear of loss is a Path to the Darkside, Train yourself to Let Go of everything you Fear to Lose"
Don't oder thru etsy email SF custom shop.
Again do not purchase from ETSY.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Salacious B Crumb

finish options for etsy "custom" sabers? 1 year 1 month ago #35618

• Salacious B Crumb
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 37
Thanks =Ottomatix=, I just sent an email to Justin to inquire about this request. Thanks for the help!

finish options for etsy "custom" sabers? 1 year 1 month ago #35620

• MusicallyInspired
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 77
Is the Etsy store not Saberforge Customs? Is that a third entity that exists only in email communication?

finish options for etsy "custom" sabers? 1 year 1 month ago #35622

• Execute66
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 434
It's more to do with how customization are handled. If you order it through Etsy first and then contact This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. about customizing a saber, then they have to pull the Etsy order out, which they rather not do. Justin P. at customization will work with you on how much they charge for the project you might like, including working out a suitable price if you have a budget to work with.
"I am the Senate"

finish options for etsy "custom" sabers? 1 year 1 month ago #35623

• MusicallyInspired
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 77
Ah nice, thank you. That clears things up!

finish options for etsy "custom" sabers? 1 year 1 month ago #35657

• =Ottomatix=
  • Platinum Member
Execute66 wrote:
It's more to do with how customization are handled. If you order it through Etsy first and then contact This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. about customizing a saber, then they have to pull the Etsy order out, which they rather not do. Justin P. at customization will work with you on how much they charge for the project you might like, including working out a suitable price if you have a budget to work with.
Execute66 If a saber in stock on ETSY page, and custom shop gets a request for one of those sabers, they pull one from the ETSY stock to fulfill that order.
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Health scare (9 Posts)
    • Glad you're feeling better! We had this tear through our house the other month. Kind of the same...
    • ASP Switch Hole Size? (3 Posts)
    • More specifically, 12mm switches with 14mm heads. There are larger 12mm switches that won't fit, so...
    • New and Upcoming from Phi... (17 Posts)
    • So correct me if I'm wrong, but the Talon has a new emitter that's different from the Forsaken? IE...
    • Wait Times (3 Posts)
    • Also depends on whether you just ordered a normal hilt or if you added customization (ie powder...
    • Emitter 8c (5 Posts)
    • My apologies for not replying here sooner, busy week and checking the forums in the weekend isn't...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 4711
  • Latest Member: Oni
  • Total Posts: 53.7k
  • Total Topics: 4313
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 114
  • Today Open: 1
  • Yesterday Open: 4
  • Today Answer: 6
  • Yesterday Answer: 35