Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: [FOR SALE] Gladius 12W+ Hero

[FOR SALE] Gladius 12W+ Hero 3 weeks 4 days ago #70135

• JediRabbi
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 5
This is a beautifully constructed saber in like-new condition. It's well-balanced, easy to grip and has all the bells and whistles of a Hero-tier saber. I'm selling it largely because I'm transitioning my collection to shelf-queens; this saber is a dueler - it needs someone who'll take it out for a spin!

It's loaded up with 6W+ blue and 6W+ green for an eye-catching 12W+ Arctic Blue:

Lots of people have written amazing reviews of this saber - I think that it's one of the most popular of the SF hilts. Beyond the classic colors, this saber features a custom blade-plug; I feel that it really brings out the Old Republic feel of this weapon:

A few more beauty shots - this is an absolutely solid saber:

CAVEATS:

Exceedingly minor. The gray-weathered finish has slightly worn off in small spots around the outer emitter housing where it's rubbed against my display stand. I'm a little embarrassed by how pristine this saber is; it really needs someone to take it on an adventure or two!

Here's what you get:

The saber
Charger
Kill-key and covertec knob
Custom blade-plug
Allen wrench

$490 shipped to the contiguous US.

Having sold several of my sabers here, I stand by my reputation. May the Force be with you!
Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you.
Last Edit: 9 hours 3 minutes ago by JediRabbi. Reason: Added a pic
The administrator has disabled public write access.

[FOR SALE] Gladius 12W+ Hero 9 hours 4 minutes ago #70875

• JediRabbi
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 5
BUMP with a new pic!

Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Battery/Recharge (1 Posts)
    • Hello world of lightsabers! Derptrain here! Im thinking of buying a disciple tier 2 (hilt and blade)...
    • Mid-Season 3 Trailer (7 Posts)
    • Hi all, :ohmy: Just watched the trailer, I agree spinechilling. Just have to get a better satellite...
    • Dueling groups? (9 Posts)
    • Hello again, Kenjimoon, you are wise beyond your age! You will be surprised how things can turn out...
    • Have faith and may the force be with you You will find like minded souls if the force wills it.
    • Hi Kenjimoon, Master Eddlyss, If I were USA based I would have done my best to help out, but for...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 4391
  • Latest Member: kastrem
  • Total Posts: 50.9k
  • Total Topics: 3930
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 112
  • Today Open: 1
  • Yesterday Open: 0
  • Today Answer: 14
  • Yesterday Answer: 19