Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: LOOKING FOR: JADE FIRE SABER

LOOKING FOR: JADE FIRE SABER 4 days 5 hours ago #70776

• Jburn98
I am looking to buy a used/preowned Jade Fire saber. I'm relatively new to the saber community, having bought only one custom saber, but I have fallen in love with the Jade Fire model. I at least need warrior tier, willing to pay 150-200 for that tier. for A champion tier I could pay between 250-300 tops. Unfortunately I think hero tier is far out of my price range. Thank you in advance!
Last Edit: 3 days 7 hours ago by Jburn98.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

LOOKING FOR: JADE FIRE SABER 3 days 22 hours ago #70780

• Kouri
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 543
You *can* get a brand new Warrior-tier Jade Fire in whatever color with a blade for $250 from the Etsy shop, and it'll ship in under a week. $225 if you order within the next few days with coupon code NEWYEARS17

https://www.etsy.com/listing/400304453/
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jburn98
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Battery/Recharge (1 Posts)
    • Hello world of lightsabers! Derptrain here! Im thinking of buying a disciple tier 2 (hilt and blade)...
    • Mid-Season 3 Trailer (7 Posts)
    • Hi all, :ohmy: Just watched the trailer, I agree spinechilling. Just have to get a better satellite...
    • Dueling groups? (9 Posts)
    • Hello again, Kenjimoon, you are wise beyond your age! You will be surprised how things can turn out...
    • Have faith and may the force be with you You will find like minded souls if the force wills it.
    • Hi Kenjimoon, Master Eddlyss, If I were USA based I would have done my best to help out, but for...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 4391
  • Latest Member: kastrem
  • Total Posts: 50.9k
  • Total Topics: 3930
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 112
  • Today Open: 1
  • Yesterday Open: 0
  • Today Answer: 14
  • Yesterday Answer: 19