TOPIC: [FS] SF Exhalted Empty or Warrior

[FS] SF Exhalted Empty or Warrior 4 weeks 2 days ago #88315

• NeBosa
  • Platinum Member
  • Do no harm, but take no shit.
  • Thank you received: 311
SF Exhalted
Plug-n-Play Warrior Tier (no sound)
12w+ LED (your choice of Cyan, Red, Yellow or Pink)

Received as an empty in a trade. I primed and painted the grenade section all black and polished up the brass section as it was dirty and tarnished. The saber can be unthreaded and separated at the mid section as pictured. I installed a plug-n-play set up with an led that has quick connects. The LED itself is held in place by a snap ring. I added a second, unwired switch for aesthetics and the switches are not adhered into position so you can put them where you want. Willing to sell as an empty hilt for a lower cost.

$200usd warrior tier. Shipped to US/Canada. International shipping will have to pay difference.

$150usd empty hilt. Shipped to US/Canada. International shipping will have to pay difference.

Last Edit: 2 weeks 2 days ago by NeBosa.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Shipped! Saberforge Legac... (1 Posts)
    • Today I got an email from Saberforge that my Legacy Monarch has shipped! After eleven months of lead...
    • Saber Selfies (307 Posts)
    • Really channeling the dark side with this one! [attachment] Like I said on my DST post,...
    • Pink Dual Tone Talon (12 Posts)
    • Quote: So how did you get the silver emitter prongs? Did they charge you for it? No extra charge. I...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 6835
  • Latest Member: ValkyrieGondul
  • Total Posts: 69.1k
  • Total Topics: 5825
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 145
  • Today Open: 2
  • Yesterday Open: 4
  • Today Answer: 8
  • Yesterday Answer: 31