Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: 2016 Gladiator 12w+ Light Blue Shattered

2016 Gladiator 12w+ Light Blue Shattered 2 years 1 month ago #41673

• bnm5113
  • Thank you received: 3
Huge shout out to Justin and the entire Saberforge family for making another proud owner of such an amazing saber! The customer service has been by far the absolute best. I ordered this saber after some quick poking around and then saw the forum and fb pages...this of course led me to rethink some things. After a quick response they shot the order over to Justin and he very quickly got the image I was going for and made it happen. With that said, I consider myself one of the lucky ones as my original order was placed on Jan 5th and with the changes received it on Feb 18th. This is even more impressive due to the fact they were channing a lot internally. This was my first ever saber and far from my last! It's been about 2 hours since I've been home and only way my gf has gotten it out of my hand is to have it on my belt clip...can't be more estatic.

So, with all of that out of my system here is what I got. 2016 Crystal revealed gladiator with Arena weathering and medium shattered look. I wanted this to have an older relic look and it's spot on to say the least! With that I got the 32" blade and spins amazing. The blade color my girl chose with a light blue look (her favorite color) and man is it bright! The grip and feel of the entire hilt is amazingly comfortable from emitter to pomal. At no one spot is it uncomfortable.

Justin and all of Saberforge, congrats on adding a new member and extremely happy customer!
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: =Ottomatix=, Tazendeuk

2016 Gladiator 12w+ Light Blue Shattered 2 years 1 month ago #41694

• OvrcAHst
  • Thank you received: 1887
Stunning configuration! Well done with an exciting delivery. Another fine example of the excellence of Saberforge products and the effectiveness of Justin's customising skills.
The Arena weathering you describe turned out great. A proud owner is an understated reference. Congrats.

2016 Gladiator 12w+ Light Blue Shattered 2 years 1 month ago #41695

• Borommakot
  • Platinum Member
  • May the force be with us.
  • Thank you received: 575
Awesome looking saber! Gotta admit, the Gladius has grown on me, and things like this sure help!

2016 Gladiator 12w+ Light Blue Shattered 2 years 1 month ago #41705

• DK44
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 194
I like that arena weathering---didn't even know they could do that....really cool! Congrats & enjoy!

2016 Gladiator 12w+ Light Blue Shattered 2 years 1 month ago #42765

• Tazendeuk
  • Grey Weathered Champion Reliant w/ 12W Green Blade
  • Thank you received: 16
That is one of the most beautiful configuration I have seen since I am around here.
The gladius is now definitely on my wishlist.

Congrats !

2016 Gladiator 12w+ Light Blue Shattered 2 years 2 weeks ago #47542

• Renaissance1459
  • "I am a Jedi...like my father before me!"
  • Thank you received: 35
Congratulations on your saber! Perhaps you could start planning to order another one for your gf so you could do some saber training together :cheer:
bnm5113 wrote:
With that said, I consider myself one of the lucky ones as my original order was placed on Jan 5th and with the changes received it on Feb 18th. This is even more impressive due to the fact they were channing a lot internally.

Is it really true? You ordered on 5 Jan and you received it already on 18 Feb? Wow...That was surely quick! I thought the normal lead time was around 10 - 12 weeks...

2016 Gladiator 12w+ Light Blue Shattered 2 years 2 weeks ago #47544

• Gaelis
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 46
Renaissance1459 wrote:
Is it really true? You ordered on 5 Jan and you received it already on 18 Feb? Wow...That was surely quick! I thought the normal lead time was around 10 - 12 weeks...

I'm getting the impression that part of the workshop improvement and ASP introduction probably involves producing a LOT of certain hilt designs. Some of the orders I imagine have a lot more parts to hand than others.

I don't know how you'd do it, or whether it would be MORE frustrating, but I wonder if a queue system would be worth setting up?

You are 1138, currently building 421. That sort of thing.

Back on topic: That is a beautiful Gladius, I'm loving the weathering.
For I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you. Plans to give you hope and a future.

2016 Gladiator 12w+ Light Blue Shattered 2 years 2 weeks ago #47624

• Darth-Revan
  • Platinum Member
  • Ruler of the Waiting Guild: Round N Round is the motto, Up and Down will you follow?
  • Thank you received: 123
That is one beautiful saber. Nice to see I'm not alone in the Shattered Crystal Saber Club. Congratulations on your purchase my friend, enjoy :)!
"Honor is a fool's price. Honor is of no use to the dead."

- Custom SaberForge Monarch
- Vader's Vault REV-N Elite + Graflex
- Korbanth Kylo Ren
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• NEW APPRENTICE SABER: Xip... (14 Posts)
    • Just put an order in for a standard Xiphos myself. Now to figure out how I want to powdercoat it.
    • NEW APPRENTICE SABER: Xip... (14 Posts)
    • Quote: Ordered mine :lol: [url/]] Don't go buying up all of the...
    • Veteran USA | Weathered w... (6 Posts)
    • Very nice, Ovr! I anticipate some very solid shine-up work to come out of this saber from you. But...
    • Veteran USA | Weathered w... (6 Posts)
    • Hello OvrcAHst, Another great "Glam" review. That is a nice saber, and the weathering plus brass...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 6817
  • Latest Member: gseshan
  • Total Posts: 68.3k
  • Total Topics: 5764
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 145
  • Today Open: 1
  • Yesterday Open: 4
  • Today Answer: 23
  • Yesterday Answer: 43