Threaded Indented
  • Page:

TOPIC: Guardian SF Custom|Story so far. Pt II

Guardian SF Custom|Story so far. Pt II 5 days 3 hours ago #64041

• TheGrandAdmiral
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 71
OvrcAHst wrote:
unless you moonlight on the Production Team (which you don't) it hardly implicates you. ;)

You found out my secret :O I'm head of SaberForges sabotage division :lol:

All jokes aside, I'm confident when the saber is back in its intended state, it will be one of the best you own, certainly surpassing that US version (I don't understand the value of such large hilts, but each to their own)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Guardian SF Custom|Story so far. Pt II 4 days 18 hours ago #64083

• OvrcAHst
  • War. Mostly Dark, Often Grey, Sometimes Light
  • Thank you received: 1043
TheGrandAdmiral wrote:
OvrcAHst wrote:
unless you moonlight on the Production Team (which you don't) it hardly implicates you. ;)
You found out my secret :O I'm head of SaberForges sabotage division :lol:
All jokes aside, I'm confident when the saber is back in its intended state, it will be one of the best you own, certainly surpassing that US version (I don't understand the value of such large hilts, but each to their own)
:lol: Maaate, travelling to and from must be hectic with you being in UK? :lol:
Whilst it is a Crystal Saber sharing a perch with some others, it is the only one (for now?) that has an unscrewable reveal function and one that can be completely removed. Oh and surpassing the comparative one is easily achievable. Even in its pre-Footlong state it was better. :)

Guardian SF Custom|Story so far. Pt II 2 days 14 hours ago #64246

• HotRod
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 213
OvrcAHst wrote:
I'm SO sorry about the scuffs, how the recharge port is located (despite your removing the Covertech knob), and the rods on the crystal chamber.
So it's you again being responsible for this!? Just like it was you that had Fallen supplied with Viridian over Crimson Font? :lol: All good mate. Nothing for you to be sorry about but I get where you're coming from.
Sounds like you've gone through a few different emotional cycles with this one, but are coming out swinging and will end up on top! Still a great write up and beautiful hilt!
Yes. Am swinging but it's getting tiring and as to ending up on top? it's more likely the bottom. Thank you for the optimism and Thank you for your comments. :)

Ugh, I have got to stop doing this to you, haha. :silly: You know how many things have gone wrong because of me? :lol: Next time, I'm not going to scratch your hilt before it gets to you.

- RGBA+ Monarch, FW Epoch, Juggernaut, Exhalted

Guardian SF Custom|Story so far. Pt II 2 days 7 hours ago #64266

• OvrcAHst
  • War. Mostly Dark, Often Grey, Sometimes Light
  • Thank you received: 1043
HotRod wrote:
Ugh, I have got to stop doing this to you, haha. :silly: You know how many things have gone wrong because of me? :lol: Next time, I'm not going to scratch your hilt before it gets to you.
:lol: Not too many, over the grand scheme of things. Oh and it's okay if you do however just don't limit it to isolated areas rather make it more into an intended pattern so it doesn't stick out as an obvious sore point like a dogs jingle bells. :lol:
Threaded Indented
  • Page:

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Katana - ASP dual wield ... (7 Posts)
    • Jaden, Will do (for the updates). I figured as much for the battery holder, which is why i might...
    • Looking at your battery holder, the Champion kits don't have the extra velcro 'pull tab' so to...
    • Jaden, Thanks for the comments! Yes, I love 'em. I did mean Warrior, thanks - and I have edited the...
    • The size limit for attaching photos using the forum is 1 MB. I just using imgur and insert the links...
    • More pics: Blade Plug - end view. muah ha ha ha ha - perfect.... [attachment] The offending Switch section....

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 4413
  • Latest Member: Orpexo
  • Total Posts: 44.8k
  • Total Topics: 3230
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 106
  • Today Open: 4
  • Yesterday Open: 5
  • Today Answer: 37
  • Yesterday Answer: 93