Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Please create a new topic to post your review of the Sinister Prophecy.
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Hero Tier Sinister Prophecy

Hero Tier Sinister Prophecy 1 year 11 months ago #9067

• Subzerø Dawnbreaker
  • Thank you received: 9
Hey guys,

Just received my brandnew Sinister Prophecy yesterday in the mail, and it's absolutely gorgeous.

The hilt itself is surprisingly comfortable in hand, for both two and one-handed wielding. The heavier Infinity blade compensates perfectly for quick strikes and spinning, making it a nice saber to wield.

The finish is almost perfect. The weathered look gives the Sinister Prophecy that self-proclaimed dark and sinister vibe to the hilt, making it even more threathening than it already is. The only place the weathering finish lacks, is at the bottom near the pommel, machine marks are clearly visible. Personally this is not a big issue, it makes the hilt unique.

The soundboard is loud. Not ear-devastating, but you would definitely hear it at a fair or comicon. The pre-installed fonts are diverse, and fit perfectly with the color combination I chose for this specific build.

When it comes to my LED choices, I wasn't sure what result I'd get when my primary and secondary colors were mixed. The result is astonishing: 6W Green and 6W Red, combined for a 12W Copper-esque, bright as hell, eye-blinding blade, lighting up all the way to the tip.

In conclusion: this hilt is exactly what I expected, and more. Its easy handling and brightness are superb, and in combination with excellent craftsmanship, it's a hilt every grey or dark Jedi should wield at least once in their lifetime.

PS: The pics don't do the brightness of the blade justice, especially the 12W Copper-ish combo. Will try to update the thread with better pics, without pulse.

The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cyran Azor

Hero Tier Sinister Prophecy 1 year 11 months ago #9072

• Brax
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 973
Beautiful! Congrats man!
Imagine what you will know tomorrow....

Hero Tier Sinister Prophecy 1 year 11 months ago #9083

• Knytiri
  • Banned
  • "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."
  • Thank you received: 471
Really love that combined color. That's really pretty in that picture. Also love the "diverse" nature of the colors you picked.. "Im a jedi! Im a sith! HA! now what am I?!"

Hero Tier Sinister Prophecy 1 year 11 months ago #9104

• NeBosa
  • Platinum Member
  • Do no harm, but take no shit.
  • Thank you received: 287
I'm really diggin that mixed colour.
As per colour theory, green and red mixed makes yellow.
I think the led intensity and temp in red is higher than green, which is making the red ones in that case a bit stronger giving it that copper look.
But out of personal preference I just don't like the look or design of that hilt tho, even with a solid name like the Sinister Prophecy. Did you end up naming it yourself? =)

Hero Tier Sinister Prophecy 1 year 11 months ago #9108

• Subzerø Dawnbreaker
  • Thank you received: 9
I named her Evelyn. Green light, red light, kind of reminded me of female moods in general. :P

Hero Tier Sinister Prophecy 1 year 11 months ago #9114

• Darth-Revan
  • Platinum Member
  • Ruler of the Waiting Guild: Round N Round is the motto, Up and Down will you follow?
  • Thank you received: 122
Great choice of name?!

Hahaha nice review my friend! I love the colors you choosed and I also love the result of both colors mixing! Also, I always thought the SP was a gorgeous saber, and you're just adding to it with your pictures!

Congratulations! You should take Evelyn out for diner ;)!

My Sorcerer's saberstaff will be Chuck Norris... Hahahaha!
"Honor is a fool's price. Honor is of no use to the dead."

- Custom SaberForge Monarch
- Vader's Vault REV-N Elite + Graflex
- Korbanth Kylo Ren

Hero Tier Sinister Prophecy 1 year 10 months ago #10586

• Aproximo
  • Premium Member
  • Whatever you're gonna do, do it fast.
  • Thank you received: 12
Very nice. I'll have to gt some pics of my SP up in here. Thanks for showing that red/green mix, Incredible.

Hero Tier Sinister Prophecy 1 year 9 months ago #13419

• Skywalker1422
This will definitely be my next buy! Thanks for the review~
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Health scare (9 Posts)
    • Glad you're feeling better! We had this tear through our house the other month. Kind of the same...
    • ASP Switch Hole Size? (3 Posts)
    • More specifically, 12mm switches with 14mm heads. There are larger 12mm switches that won't fit, so...
    • New and Upcoming from Phi... (17 Posts)
    • So correct me if I'm wrong, but the Talon has a new emitter that's different from the Forsaken? IE...
    • Wait Times (3 Posts)
    • Also depends on whether you just ordered a normal hilt or if you added customization (ie powder...
    • Emitter 8c (5 Posts)
    • My apologies for not replying here sooner, busy week and checking the forums in the weekend isn't...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 4711
  • Latest Member: Oni
  • Total Posts: 53.7k
  • Total Topics: 4313
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 114
  • Today Open: 1
  • Yesterday Open: 4
  • Today Answer: 6
  • Yesterday Answer: 35