Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Please create a new topic to post your review of the Sorcerer.
Threaded Indented
  • Page:

TOPIC: The Sorcerer Champion ( 12w Green)

The Sorcerer Champion ( 12w Green) 2 years 1 month ago #10775

• Ribber
  • Thank you received: 16
I loved the look of my Sorcerer after taking the claws off. With a cog shaped pommel and emitter, continuing the design of the handle and choke, I think it would be a beefy looking little saber! Love the green on a weathered hilt
May the Force serve you well.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

The Sorcerer Champion ( 12w Green) 2 years 1 month ago #10776

• Luno-Jay
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 56
Cigam Kin wrote:
Looks good man.
If you're set on leaving it with 4 claws. A possibility could be to use those existing threaded holes as pilot holes and you can drill em out slightly larger and then they'll also be smooth inside and not threaded.
it would make it obviously useless to use claws in those sections again tho.
You gonna stray from the Weathered with Green on your next saber?

Yep! That's exactly what I was gonna do, gonna cut out those two slots to give it emitter windows like the consular. My next saber is a standard polished champ with blue, which I have big plans for! Stay tuned!!

The Sorcerer Champion ( 12w Green) 2 years 1 month ago #10777

• Luno-Jay
  • Elite Member
Ribber wrote:
I loved the look of my Sorcerer after taking the claws off. With a cog shaped pommel and emitter, continuing the design of the handle and choke, I think it would be a beefy looking little saber! Love the green on a weathered hilt

Gonna do a design on the sorcerer hilt? Gotta see this! Please post some pictures bud!

The Sorcerer Champion ( 12w Green) 2 years 1 month ago #10793

• Ribber
  • Thank you received: 16
Luno-Jay wrote:
Gonna do a design on the sorcerer hilt? Gotta see this! Please post some pictures bud!

Oh no, not a chance lol. Maybe in the future, if SF offers parts, I would consider building it to my specs. Until then, it will be remaining as is, and mostly for display.
May the Force serve you well.

The Sorcerer Champion ( 12w Green) 2 years 1 month ago #10794

• Darth Titus
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 17
That is a mighty fine saber you got there. The green definently compliments this well. How does it spin?
“Oh no, my young Jedi. You will find that it is you who are mistaken…about a great many things.”

The Sorcerer Champion ( 12w Green) 2 years 1 month ago #10804

• Luno-Jay
  • Elite Member
Darth Titus wrote:
That is a mighty fine saber you got there. The green definently compliments this well. How does it spin?
thanks!
well as of now, with the four claws, and sanding I've done, it spins perfectly.
however when i first got it, the choke point on the neck, and a few of the corners where a little sharp and would leave my hand a little raw and chewed up after duels.
it has a really nice balance and weight to it (champion tier with the electronics adds a perfect weight)
and the claws make for a great crutch if your a beginner trying to work on your spins and flourishes.
Threaded Indented
  • Page:

Member Login

Latest Posts

• First saber and electroni... (2 Posts)
    • If you're looking at a stunt kit, you could go Plug and Play if you don't feel like soldering. You'd...
    • Chassis Help (3 Posts)
    • Like Brax said, 3D printing. Go to Shapeways (web search for it.) Search on there for "SaberForge"...
    • Prodigal Son Battery Help... (2 Posts)
    • I am guessing that the answer to this might be answered by your previous question about a chassis....
    • Chassis Help (3 Posts)
    • I am no expert, but I believe anyone who is would recommend a chassis if possible. Better for wire...
    • The Wait Begins 4.0 (747 Posts)
    • Quote: I just ordered an Initiate tier Acolyte hilt from the Etsy shop. It will be interesting to see how...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 5291
  • Latest Member: DonaldTal
  • Total Posts: 56.2k
  • Total Topics: 4705
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 119
  • Today Open: 2
  • Yesterday Open: 0
  • Today Answer: 10
  • Yesterday Answer: 6