Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Accuracy Mod Monarch

Accuracy Mod Monarch 1 year 1 month ago #67131

• Brax
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1318
The Custom shop did a "micro run" of these.

Imagine what you will know tomorrow....
Last Edit: 1 year 1 month ago by Brax.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Greysider, OvrcAHst, HotRod

Accuracy Mod Monarch 1 year 1 month ago #67132

• Eddlyss64
  • Platinum Member
  • "Either in belief or doubt, if I lean to one of these sides, my reaction time will be dulled if my heart thinks the opposite of what I choose."
  • Thank you received: 207
Oh, cool! Too bad I have no chance of purchasing one...

Maybe these 'Accuracy Mods' could become a thing.

Emerald Knight, Chosen, Dark Paladin, Sentinel

Accuracy Mod Monarch 1 year 1 month ago #67134

• Burns3558
  • Elite Member
  • The force is strong in my family...
  • Thank you received: 57
Where can I buy one?

Accuracy Mod Monarch 1 year 1 month ago #67143

• OvrcAHst
  • War. Mostly Dark, Often Grey, Sometimes Light
  • Thank you received: 1661
I wanna say that's a share from Phil's Private Collection. Man, it must be handy having close and immediate access to a 10,000 square foot Facility (or whatever the new space was) to customise his Hilts. Looks awesome. Not sure about the excited Glass Eye though. Sticks out too much for my liking. If these were offered by SF on a limited quantity run, I'd be down. Always could do with a second Monarch. :lol: (or is the whole purpose of this Topic in Store News just that, a Preview of some awesomeness to come?)

Accuracy Mod Monarch 1 year 1 month ago #67150

• Brax
  • Administrator
The gist of my understanding is that they are doing very small runs of these, for now. These limited items should be available through the Custom shop, so if you are seriously interested, I would inquire to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. . I am sure if there is enough interest, who knows? It could be come a thing. B)

Accuracy Mod Monarch 1 year 1 month ago #67152

• OvrcAHst
Brax wrote:
The gist of my understanding is that they are doing very small runs of these, for now. These limited items should be available through the Custom shop, so if you are seriously interested, I would inquire to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. . I am sure if there is enough interest, who knows? It could be come a thing. B)
Sooo... with the small runs through Customs, are they to be advertised For Sale much like the Limited Runs similarly advertised on Fb and here in 'Sabers For Sale' Section by Daniel Lane? Because the second part with enquiring through Customs suggests it's on expressions of interest only until numbers warrant the production? :huh:

Accuracy Mod Monarch 1 year 1 month ago #67171

• Brax
  • Administrator
It makes sense from a business perspective, when producing something that complicated, to gauge interest before committing to larger scale production. If that is the intention in this case, I wanted to spread the word about it here, because not everyone who is a member here, is also a member of the Facebook feed, and vice-versa. I was not specifically asked to post this. Rather, as soon as I saw it on FB, I took it upon myself. I figure that is what you guys expect of me, and hopefully it helps generate maximum exposure, and excitement about this design. Where it goes from there, I imagine depends on how successful that effort ultimately proves to be. :)

Accuracy Mod Monarch 1 year 4 weeks ago #67294

• OvrcAHst
Brax wrote:
It makes sense from a business perspective, when producing something that complicated, to gauge interest before committing to larger scale production.
:dry: But.. it's taking an existing Production-line Hilt (Monarch) and applying a weathered finish with high polish and adding some greeblies i.e. the glass eye or monocle (or as previewed, monocular).. Wouldn't interest be gauged by reviewing unit sales snapshotted from annual/quarterly reports? And then you've got other Limited Ed. releases that proceeded with production in single digit batches i.e. CR Princess, CR Chosen, CR Consular, CR Reborn etc. that went straight to Etsy? :huh: Yeah I know.. email Customs.. :blink:

Accuracy Mod Monarch 1 year 3 weeks ago #67357

• Burns3558
  • Elite Member
Brax wrote:

Yeah I dunno... I sent a couple of emails about this saber and no answer

Accuracy Mod Monarch 1 year 3 weeks ago #67360

• Zeddicuus
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 41
Might just have to give them a bit more time to respond. Odds are still pretty high they get a lot of email to that address for custom work.

Accuracy Mod Monarch 1 year 3 weeks ago #67364

• Burns3558
  • Elite Member
Was just thinking maybe they aren't open yet?

Accuracy Mod Monarch 1 year 3 weeks ago #67366

• Execute66
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 625
Very nice! Good job!

Nice to see the initiative from SF Customs this way if they think interest is very limited, not even for Etsy. A true rare gem. :)
"I am the Senate"

Accuracy Mod Monarch 1 year 3 weeks ago #67424

• Greysider
  • Platinum Member
  • "I am not your kind. I do not feed off vengeance. I am a Jedi." - Quinlan Vos
  • Thank you received: 332
Wow. This is quite nice. I just received my Monarch earlier this week(its incredible! review coming!), but this mod looks great.
MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• 2015 Gladius Grip Area an... (3 Posts)
    • Grip length is exactly 8". Mine is weathered (v3 grey), so all of those "choke points" near the...
    • Quote: what's the length of the gripping area (from the base of the tsuba to the beginning of the pommel)...
    • Hey, guys. So, this question is specifically for Gladius (2015) owners only. So, in the event I...
    • Shoto saber design, ISO i... (10 Posts)
    • The 10 switch measures about 1 5/8". That might be cutting it close. Look into a Resilient switch....
    • Component (capacitor) bro... (3 Posts)
    • Thanks for that info. Makes sense C1 for capacitor 1 I guess. I'm sure someone on the forums knows...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 5828
  • Latest Member: noraklein237526
  • Total Posts: 60.6k
  • Total Topics: 5029
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 134
  • Today Open: 1
  • Yesterday Open: 1
  • Today Answer: 14
  • Yesterday Answer: 30