Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Pre-Black Friday SALE!

Pre-Black Friday SALE! 11 months 1 day ago #69481

• Brax
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1318
Imagine what you will know tomorrow....
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Pre-Black Friday SALE! 10 months 3 weeks ago #69594

• GnarwhalNick
  • Thank you received: 10
Hello all, it's been a while since I've posted, and if I've put this in the wrong section I apologize and I will move it!

This past Saturday my girlfriend and I placed an order on our ASP sabers that we've been talking about for about 10 months now. We are extremely excited to be receiving these sabers, but we realized that we forgot to put in the "PreBlackFriday" code. That 15% off would really help my wallet and while I emailed SF, I don't know if I'll get a response in time (it ends today).

I was wondering if anyone knows if they can put it in after the fact, or if I can cancel my order to put in a new one with the code. My order still isn't processed so I think I still can but this is literally the first order I'v ever made from this site. They also don't have a phone number to call posted so I can't take care of it the old fashioned way, which is why I'm posting here for advice. Any help would be great!!!
Owner of a TPM Obi-Wan Kenobi Force FX lightsaber... Hoping to one day have my own custom ASP saber!
Last Edit: 10 months 2 weeks ago by OvrcAHst. Reason: relocated from OT to related Topic

Pre-Black Friday SALE! 10 months 3 weeks ago #69596

• hugomontoya
  • Thank you received: 10
I noticed this sale does not have the typical message "Offer can not be combined with any past or future offer and can not be retroactively applied for any reason."
So does this mean i can use one of my past offer coupon-codes to be included with this purchase?

Pre-Black Friday SALE! 10 months 3 weeks ago #69609

• OvrcAHst
  • War. Mostly Dark, Often Grey, Sometimes Light
  • Thank you received: 1660
hugomontoya wrote:
So does this mean i can use one of my past offer coupon-codes to be included with this purchase?
Through the three listed outlets (likely also includes lazerforge.com) the respective systems will only recognise a single coupon code entered and not multiple. Past codes will likely have expired and entry of them may not be recognised as valid. So... (IIRC) until midnight of November 23, only one code will be accepted (unless you have a unique coupon by exclusive emailed GC where the redeemable value is greater than whatever 15% lessens the purchase by). Same rules apply. Only single code entry accepted per transaction.
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Shoto saber design, ISO i... (9 Posts)
    • The 10 switch measures about 1 5/8". That might be cutting it close. Look into a Resilient switch....
    • Component (capacitor) bro... (3 Posts)
    • Thanks for that info. Makes sense C1 for capacitor 1 I guess. I'm sure someone on the forums knows...
    • Fall Sale 15% off (18 Posts)
    • Quote: This is a long, long shot. Does anyone know when the next Saberforge Xiphos promo-special might be?...
    • Looking for update on ord... (16 Posts)
    • ^ Same here, agree entirely with Gorobulus. One thing the saber industry has taught me is we cannot...
    • Shoto saber design, ISO i... (9 Posts)
    • Here's what you need to know. The ASP builder and the parts list actually show different...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 5826
  • Latest Member: James35
  • Total Posts: 60.6k
  • Total Topics: 5028
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 134
  • Today Open: 0
  • Yesterday Open: 1
  • Today Answer: 11
  • Yesterday Answer: 30