Threaded Indented

TOPIC: SaberForge New Years Sale

SaberForge New Years Sale 5 months 2 weeks ago #70619

• Brax
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1059
Saber Forge New Years sale beings now!

www.SaberForge.com

To ring in the new year and celebrate the launch of our new website, we're giving our customers a 10% off sale on everything on our site!

To take advantage of the offer just use the promotion code: NEWYEARS17 at checkout

Sale Details

Free Belt Clip on orders over $100
Free Blade Plug on orders over $200
Free Saber Stand on orders over $300

*All free items can be combined with previous tier

Happy New Year from all of us at Saber Forge!
Imagine what you will know tomorrow....
Last Edit: 5 months 2 weeks ago by Brax.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

SaberForge New Years Sale 5 months 2 weeks ago #70620

• Drahem
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 27
Any word on the Chest of Destiny?
I own, Relic, Archons x2. Bane x2. Templar.

SaberForge New Years Sale 5 months 2 weeks ago #70622

• Execute66
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 499
I can't login to the new site. I can however still login to the old main site. Not sure whether to register afresh or what.
"I am the Senate"

SaberForge New Years Sale 5 months 2 weeks ago #70623

• Brax
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1059
Accounts were not able to be carried over, so you will have to create an account on the new site.
Imagine what you will know tomorrow....
The following user(s) said Thank You: Execute66

SaberForge New Years Sale 5 months 2 weeks ago #70662

• MaceRainDeer
I'm getting ready to place my first order (about $400) and the promo code works fine for the 10%, but how are the free items added in? Do I add them to the cart or will you just automatically ship the free items with the saber?

Thanks! FYI, the new site looks great.

SaberForge New Years Sale 5 months 2 weeks ago #70663

• OvrcAHst
  • War. Mostly Dark, Often Grey, Sometimes Light
  • Thank you received: 1602
MaceRainDeer wrote:
but how are the free items added in? Do I add them to the cart or will you just automatically ship the free items with the saber?
Enter it as text in the Order Comments/Notes Box.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MaceRainDeer

SaberForge New Years Sale 5 months 2 weeks ago #70698

• Korpin
i placed my order got the 10% off but forgot to mention the free stuff what do i do? The free stuff is the reason i finally took the plunge. :(

SaberForge New Years Sale 5 months 2 weeks ago #70734

• OvrcAHst
Korpin wrote:
i placed my order got the 10% off but forgot to mention the free stuff what do i do?
Depending on the outlet of Purchase, it may influence some extra processing time for your Order. What you'll need to do is contact SFCS by email referencing your Order Number in an attempt to add the omitted items. It will be at their discretion if this returns success or not. The alternative is to cancel your Order and place it again including the mention of the Bonus Items (also by email to SFCS). This method will obviously shift your placement in the queue and adding to the change in lead time. There will also be a lapse in credit to you ie. available funds that may affect you with placing the repeat Order.

I've had this happen once on an Etsy purchase where the mention of Bonus items wasn't successfully carried over to the Order confirmation after the transaction completed. Just because it's happened once before it doesn't accurately mean it will again. As it was explained to me from the occurrence, the Order cannot be pulled by CS to amend instructions. What ended up happening was the bonus items were shipped in a separate package to the Order package.

Good Luck.

SaberForge New Years Sale 5 months 1 week ago #70821

• Emandion
  • Thank you received: 1
I bought an Epoch V2 just over a year ago and I've been looking at the Adaptive Saber Parts since they were first announced, this 10% off offer has finally got me putting my order in! I'm going to assume that the beautiful RGB stands aren't included in this offer? :p but does the Plug offer include ASP parts?

So just to clarify: Just include which plug and stand I'd like in the 'Special instructions for seller' box in the Cart menu and apply the promotional code at checkout?
Last Edit: 5 months 1 week ago by Emandion.

SaberForge New Years Sale 5 months 1 week ago #70833

• KelbornX
  • Platinum Member
  • Peace is a lie...
  • Thank you received: 214
Emandion wrote:
I bought an Epoch V2 just over a year ago and I've been looking at the Adaptive Saber Parts since they were first announced, this 10% off offer has finally got me putting my order in! I'm going to assume that the beautiful RGB stands aren't included in this offer? :p but does the Plug offer include ASP parts?

So just to clarify: Just include which plug and stand I'd like in the 'Special instructions for seller' box in the Cart menu and apply the promotional code at checkout?

Yes, just add it to your order comments/special instructions box. Just FYI you can't see them on the confirmation email or your Order History on the new website, but I emailed SF and they do see the order comments on their end.

I do not know if the ASP plugs are included, since they weren't a thing yet when I last ordered on a promo and they're still more expensive than the other ones. The last time I used a promo code they specifically stated that it was the "Elite" plugs that were on offer, since the LazerForge ones were brand new then and I believe were the same price that the ASP plugs are now. I didn't see anything saying otherwise this time around so I put in for a Round Cog (silver) on my order.

And yes, you can safely assume that the amazing LazerForge stands are not included with this offer. :P
Aeon, Arbiter, Bastion, Consular, Gladius, Phoenix, Resilient (staff), Vanquish, Vengeance, Xiphos (2)
ASP Dark Crusader, ASP Claíomh Solais
The following user(s) said Thank You: Emandion

SaberForge New Years Sale 5 months 1 week ago #70853

• MaceRainDeer
OvrcAHst, thanks for your last quick reply.

I'm ready to place my ordered but now the Champion PnP electronics kit is sold out. Is there a way to still order the kit with the rest of my saber parts so that I can get the 10% off and take advantage of the free promo items? I understand that this will delay my order, but I'm fine with that.

Thanks in advance!

SaberForge New Years Sale 5 months 1 week ago #70854

• OvrcAHst
MaceRainDeer wrote:
I'm ready to place my ordered but now the Champion PnP electronics kit is sold out. Is there a way to still order the kit with the rest of my saber parts so that I can get the 10% off and take advantage of the free promo items? I understand that this will delay my order, but I'm fine with that.
From what can be observed, the system unfortunately cannot enable you to add an unavailable item to the cart and proceed to checkout. Even to take advantage of the promotional discount and with willingness to wait longer until inventory is replenished.

What I did just notice though is whilst confirming the Champion PnP Kit is indeed out of stock on the Main Site (it is here that you cannot select the item and add it to your cart) over on ASP Site (shopsaberparts.com) it shows as available and allows you to add to cart. This sister site is still active and operational AFAIK and continues to accept order placement.

This may be the only way that will enable you to select all your desired parts, add to cart, enter discount coupon code and checkout. As the order will remain documented and you being issued with an Order Number to validate it, if the accuracy states that inventory is indeed unavailable, the normal processing of this order will mean that shipping will be delayed until 'backordered parts/items' are made available to fulfil your order but, what you aimed to achieve by claiming eligibility of the discount will have applied.

You may want to do this soon though as once the (possible site update for parts availability oversight is corrected) the result will equal as if ordering from main site, Not Available.

SaberForge New Years Sale 5 months 1 week ago #70859

• Execute66
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 499
Is it just me or does anyone notice there is no Professional Assembly for ASP at the new site?
"I am the Senate"

SaberForge New Years Sale 5 months 1 week ago #70876

• Eddlyss64
  • Platinum Member
  • "Either in belief or doubt, if I lean to one of these sides, my reaction time will be dulled if my heart thinks the opposite of what I choose."
  • Thank you received: 207
These things are flying off the shelves. Just when I'm actually thinking about buying one of these, the ones I want are gone (save for the Gladius, but eh). Anyone got ideas on return times for when sabers go back in stock?

Emerald Knight, Chosen, Dark Paladin, Sentinel
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Best adhesive for switch ... (5 Posts)
    • E6000 is quite easy to scrap off metal, a bit harder on some plastics. I also use either that or...
    • Hilt Design Gallery (1084 Posts)
    • I feel like Bossk would approve of that one! And dayum is Takamatsu's custume LEGIT. With some...
    • PS-Luke V2 WIP (20 Posts)
    • Will be later in the summer but anxious to start Brax's PS V2 conversion and my SH V2. Might end up...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 5239
  • Latest Member: Six paths 10
  • Total Posts: 56k
  • Total Topics: 4670
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 119
  • Today Open: 4
  • Yesterday Open: 4
  • Today Answer: 17
  • Yesterday Answer: 7