Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Love Thy Saberforge SALE [Feb 9 - Feb 28]

Love Thy Saberforge SALE [Feb 9 - Feb 28] 4 months 1 week ago #72277

• OvrcAHst
  • War. Mostly Dark, Often Grey, Sometimes Light
  • Thank you received: 1602

Love Thy Saber Sale & 2 New Sabers

Hey saber fans,

Valentine's Day is just around the corner and Saberforge is celebrating with a 10% off sale! Starting now till the 28th, get 10% off everything online and in-store. Use the offer code "LOVE17" when you checkout to get the discount on your total order.

As always, we have some free items* to giveaway at various tiers:

Free Blade Plug for orders over $100
Free Saber Stand for orders over $200
Free Day Blade for orders over $300

*Don't forget to claim your free items in your purchase notes.

We've also got a couple new sabers to check out below. The Descendant and the Mercenary!

Spread the love, have a great Valentine's Day, and may the forge be with you!
Last Edit: 4 months 1 week ago by OvrcAHst. Reason: inserted direct URL link to conditions
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Greysider

Love Thy Saberforge SALE [Feb 9 - Feb 28] 4 months 1 week ago #72278

• Brax
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1059
I noticed those "two new sabers" were actually available now on the main site, where they were "Etsy Only" before. I have relocated their review sections accordingly.
Imagine what you will know tomorrow....

Love Thy Saberforge SALE [Feb 9 - Feb 28] 4 months 1 week ago #72279

• TylerlikesSW
So I'm a little confused when they said "Items must be collected in the Purchase Notes." Does that mean that I put the items in my cart and tell them that they're my free items in the purchase notes? Or just tell them the free things that I want in the purchase notes without them being in my cart?

Love Thy Saberforge SALE [Feb 9 - Feb 28] 4 months 1 week ago #72280

• E Bolton
  • Thank you received: 10
Thinking about placing an order soon... just a few questions if anyone can help me.

-Currently, none of the switch sections are giving me the option to select a finish. Am I crazy?
-Do you think it would be possible to request a black latching switch for Warrior Pro Assembly?
-And to claim a freebie... do you just add, "I'd like to claim the offer and this is what I want" in the notes?

Love Thy Saberforge SALE [Feb 9 - Feb 28] 4 months 1 week ago #72286

• CassMori
I added the free items info into the "Special instructions for seller" box - was this the correct place?
I did not add them to the cart items, if that makes a difference....

Love Thy Saberforge SALE [Feb 9 - Feb 28] 4 months 1 week ago #72287

• OvrcAHst
TylerlikesSW wrote:
So I'm a little confused when they said "Items must be collected in the Purchase Notes." Does that mean that I put the items in my cart and tell them that they're my free items in the purchase notes? Or just tell them the free things that I want in the purchase notes without them being in my cart?
Eligibility of FREE inclusions will be dictated by your Purchase subtotal excluding delivery and after discount coupon is adjusted. Actual FREE items DO NOT need to be selected to appear in Cart. Simply add them as text notes in Order Comments box prior to completing order. To avoid disappointment, ensure coupon codes and notes are included before completing your order or they wont be applied.

E Bolton wrote:
Thinking about placing an order soon... just a few questions if anyone can help me.
-Currently, none of the switch sections are giving me the option to select a finish. Am I crazy?
Nope, not just you. I'm crazy with you. I'd suggest sending an email to enquire with SFCS about that.
Do you think it would be possible to request a black latching switch for Warrior Pro Assembly?
Can't see why not since the black latching is standard inventory under DIY & PnP selections. Best to confirm that the request will be received by emailing SFCS.
-And to claim a freebie... do you just add, "I'd like to claim the offer and this is what I want" in the notes?
Further to above, basically Yes. However simplified as 'FREE Blade Plug'; 'FREE Saber Stand'; 'FREE Day Blade' will suffice. The Plug and Stand will be selected at random for you. Specific to the Day Blade only, you can include preference to suit Thin Neck or Standard and Colour of Day Blade.

Cass Mori wrote:
I added the free items info into the "Special instructions for seller" box - was this the correct place?
I did not add them to the cart items, if that makes a difference....
Yes. Refer answers above.
The following user(s) said Thank You: E Bolton, CassMori

Love Thy Saberforge SALE [Feb 9 - Feb 28] 4 months 1 week ago #72293

• wamphyri13
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 35
To add to what he said, you can specify the length of the blade plug or what emitter you want it for.
I'm in the same boat, I'm ordering 2 sabers, but one switch is out of stock. Also, the finish selection even for the standard finishes, standard, dual tone, silver, black, and weathered are all in the drop down menu for hilt finish.
No matter where you go, there you are.

Love Thy Saberforge SALE [Feb 9 - Feb 28] 4 months 1 week ago #72294

• wamphyri13
  • Premium Member
Oh yeah, forgot to add...
FREBRUARY. lol
Second email announcing sale corrected that.

Love Thy Saberforge SALE [Feb 9 - Feb 28] 4 months 1 week ago #72295

• OvrcAHst
To add to what he said, you can specify the length of the blade plug or what emitter you want it for.
I'm in the same boat, I'm ordering 2 sabers, but one switch is out of stock.
To add to the add-to ;) what he said about the he-said, Plug length and type (ie. Elite or lazerforge) is typically random as well, but it's worth a shot. And to add to the add-to's add-to, blade length (ie. 26/32/37) can be specified in notes too. If no mention, will usually = 37. :)
Also, the finish selection even for the standard finishes, standard, dual tone, silver, black, and weathered are all in the drop down menu for hilt finish.
The finish selections for ASP specific Switch Parts doesn't have the option on last check other than to 'Add to Cart'.
FREBRUARY. lol
Was wondering when that was gonna get picked up on. Thought first draft was playing with the FREE inclusions. :)

Love Thy Saberforge SALE [Feb 9 - Feb 28] 4 months 1 week ago #72312

• Darth Squidious
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 43
in all fairness, February is a hard month, both for singles and for spellers
If there is only one hot chick in the galaxy... And she's your sister.

You might be a redneck.

Love Thy Saberforge SALE [Feb 9 - Feb 28] 4 months 1 week ago #72318

• wamphyri13
  • Premium Member
OvrcAHst wrote:
I'm in the same boat, I'm ordering 2 sabers, but one switch is out of stock.
To add to the add-to ;) what he said about the he-said, Plug length and type (ie. Elite or lazerforge) is typically random as well, but it's worth a shot. And to add to the add-to's add-to, blade length (ie. 26/32/37) can be specified in notes too. If no mention, will usually = 37. :)
Also, the finish selection even for the standard finishes, standard, dual tone, silver, black, and weathered are all in the drop down menu for hilt finish.
The finish selections for ASP specific Switch Parts doesn't have the option on last check other than to 'Add to Cart'.
FREBRUARY. lol
Was wondering when that was gonna get picked up on. Thought first draft was playing with the FREE inclusions. :)

An additional add-on to your add-on about my add-on adding on to your add-on, or whatever...I noticed what you mentioned about the switches last night. I think they're still playing with the site set up. The other day I couldn't do it with Emitter 4. Now it's back to normal. I think they're still trying to work out the kinks.

Love Thy Saberforge SALE [Feb 9 - Feb 28] 4 months 1 week ago #72347

• wamphyri13
  • Premium Member
Additional note. I ordered my new saber and mentioned in the notes what color my switch should be because there was no pull down menu. Now there is. I think they tinkered with it again.

Love Thy Saberforge SALE [Feb 9 - Feb 28] 3 months 3 weeks ago #72838

• AntagoNiSt
I just ordered my first saber. I wrote about the three free objects in the notes to seller. I hope this is enough as it really wasn't specified that we'll what to do. Do you get a confirmation about it? I just received an order overview. Hopefully what I've done is enough.

I'm looking forward to receiving the items. :)

Love Thy Saberforge SALE [Feb 9 - Feb 28] 3 months 3 weeks ago #72857

• E Bolton
  • Thank you received: 10
Just ordered mine! Super excited now that I'm pretty much hooked. :lol:

Though I am also somewhat embarrassed to admit that, not thinking, I redeemed some points for a coupon. Only afterwards did I remember that I needed to use the LOVE17 coupon and redeemed those points for nothing... so... does the code generated from the points expire? Or can I hold onto that for my next purchase, whenever that may be?

Love Thy Saberforge SALE [Feb 9 - Feb 28] 3 months 1 week ago #73366

• Dav Yeager
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 99
I have to email them about my order I didn't
get my free stuff
:(
The light shall burn away the darkness
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Best adhesive for switch ... (5 Posts)
    • E6000 is quite easy to scrap off metal, a bit harder on some plastics. I also use either that or...
    • Hilt Design Gallery (1084 Posts)
    • I feel like Bossk would approve of that one! And dayum is Takamatsu's custume LEGIT. With some...
    • PS-Luke V2 WIP (20 Posts)
    • Will be later in the summer but anxious to start Brax's PS V2 conversion and my SH V2. Might end up...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 5237
  • Latest Member: Turpin222
  • Total Posts: 56k
  • Total Topics: 4670
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 119
  • Today Open: 4
  • Yesterday Open: 4
  • Today Answer: 16
  • Yesterday Answer: 7