Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Fulcrum Ahsoka Sabers?

Fulcrum Ahsoka Sabers? 3 months 1 week ago #75952

• Brax
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1254
More Thomas Snyder info from the Custom Light Saber Owners Group.

He was asked about this design, for which there has been no recent talk. He indicated he is working on the designs again, but no scheduled release date...yet.

Imagine what you will know tomorrow....
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: scifidude79

Fulcrum Ahsoka Sabers? 3 months 1 week ago #75954

• buzz_oates
  • Thank you received: 15
I've never really took an interest in Rebels, as if that would help, but are the electronics going to fit in that? specifically the LED since it does take a cylindrical shape to fit the cylindrical shapes of all of SF's hilts. are specific electronics going to be made to fit this?
Follow me on Twitch!

Fulcrum Ahsoka Sabers? 3 months 1 week ago #75955

• Vechaljian
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 171
I'm more of a fan of Ashoka clone war hilts, I really want SF to do a proper set especially the shoto one. I know that there was a recent run on the fulcrum set over seas, but the price was wrong for me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: buzz_oates

Fulcrum Ahsoka Sabers? 3 months 1 week ago #75956

• Brax
  • Administrator
Darth Ceadus wrote:
I've never really took an interest in Rebels, as if that would help, but are the electronics going to fit in that? specifically the LED since it does take a cylindrical shape to fit the cylindrical shapes of all of SF's hilts. are specific electronics going to be made to fit this?

I can only imagine that, if KR Sabers found a way to make them fit in a hilt that looks even thinner than these, then it should be possible given the extra room. Might not be their standard set-up, but hey...that's part of the fun right? :P ;)

As for Rebels, even if you are not crazy about the rest of the characters on the series, or the stories; Ashoka's role as a non-affiliated force user (even her blades are colorless), make her part in it quite compelling. Especially as she begins to discover what became of her former master. There really is some good story telling in Rebels, even if not every episode is a keeper. Show me a series where every episode hits on all cylinders. I honestly think there are more hits, than misses. Throw Grand Admiral Thrawn into the mix, and things got very interesting for our little band of rebels. Some folks say it is too much for kids, but I disagree. It might be on a kids network, where the commercials certainly are for kids, but some of the story telling is downright dark. Take it from a guy who is WELL past being a kid by any definition. B)
Last Edit: 3 months 1 week ago by Brax.
The following user(s) said Thank You: buzz_oates

Fulcrum Ahsoka Sabers? 3 months 6 days ago #76021

• SadiraOrphesu
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 73
Some folks say it is too much for kids, but I disagree.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Did those people ever watch the clone wars series, because I was constantly floored by how much implied violence there was (a lot more than rebels I'd say) like droids crushing peoples heads under their feet etc. . After all it is Star WARS, not Star fun playtime friendliness. haha Personally, I think that the disney cartoons have been a masterful addition to the universe, regardless of their source network, and I'd love a really great pair of Saberforge Fulcrum sabers.

Fulcrum Ahsoka Sabers? 3 months 6 days ago #76023

• Brax
  • Administrator
I think I phrased that badly. I mean that folks say it has too much of a "kiddie, cartoony" feel to it. Like there is nothing there that adults could find worth watching. That is the part I disagree with. I believe there is plenty for the adult audience to appreciate, but being on Disney XD, where the advertising is most decidedly juvenile inclined can certainly make it feel that way. Being only 30 minutes probably adds to that as well, but the Clone Wars made it through 5.25 seasons on that format, so it is certainly not a deal-breaker.

Fulcrum Ahsoka Sabers? 3 months 6 days ago #76025

• Jas-Ot
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 322
Brax,

I missed out on the previously mentioned "overseas" run on these and that was my biggest disappointment saber wise this year. So that being said, if SF can come up with a GOOD version of this hilt that is 90%+ accurate, they will sell, I know I will buy a set. This is the Ahsoka set I badly want.

Tell Phil to make this happen ASAP!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Heck, I'd do a high end install (Prizm, CF) on them just to show off SFs version of the hilts.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brax, SterlingArcher
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• I'm back, and need some h... (1 Posts)
    • Hey Guys! It's been a very long time since I've been on the forum. The last time I was on I was...
    • Birthday humor courtesy o... (3 Posts)
    • That's the kind of birthday cards I get from my boys! I love 'em! Happy birthday!
    • Advice on colors for ahso... (4 Posts)
    • I might suggest a W/W/W/B, or just straight-up W/W/W/W using a SaberCore3 board, where you can get...
    • Which sabers are they again? Are you referring to the Ka'Tano or Phoenix?
    • Hmm. Maybe ... W/W/LG Tri-Rebel? 2xW (neutral) for main blade, then LG for the FOC? Lime Green...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 5628
  • Latest Member: KotobarCal
  • Total Posts: 59k
  • Total Topics: 4894
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 134
  • Today Open: 1
  • Yesterday Open: 6
  • Today Answer: 5
  • Yesterday Answer: 37