Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: New and Improved Showroom!

New and Improved Showroom! 2 months 4 days ago #82932

• Brax
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1559
Phil just posted a short video in the CLSO Facebook page, showing the new Saber Forge showroom. Here is his description:
New showroom, 1500sf, 4k xbox, wall mount ipad for asp, 50+ lit display sabers. Soft opening tommorow, grand opening friday. Still need to add another statue and some more goodies for the cases.

The link to the video is here, in case you are a member of the group (If not, just apply for membership)

New Showroom
Imagine what you will know tomorrow....
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dauntless 7, Greysider

New and Improved Showroom! 2 months 2 days ago #83016

• Brax
  • Administrator
Here are some stills that show things from a different perspective, giving a better sense of the size of this place, and a little more detailed look at the contents of the display cases.

New Showroom Stills
The following user(s) said Thank You: Greysider, Rhyno

New and Improved Showroom! 2 months 2 days ago #83018

• Greysider
  • Platinum Member
  • "I am not your kind. I do not feed off vengeance. I am a Jedi." - Quinlan Vos
  • Thank you received: 359
Looks pretty damn nice! Glad I don’t live near there. ;) :P
MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU
Last Edit: 2 months 2 days ago by Greysider.

New and Improved Showroom! 1 month 4 weeks ago #83065

• Brax
  • Administrator
For anyone in the area:
From Phil:

Hey guys SaberForge is doing a grand opening of the new showroom on Saturday, if you come in sw inspired costume you get your coice of 20% off your order or a free SF hoodie. There will be a custom saber raffled off to everyone who cosplays or makes a purchase, valued at $500. We have a 4k tv with battlefront 2 so come down and hang out with us!

New and Improved Showroom! 1 month 4 weeks ago #83066

• Execute66
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 678
Brax wrote:
For anyone in the area:
From Phil:

Hey guys SaberForge is doing a grand opening of the new showroom on Saturday, if you come in sw inspired costume you get your coice of 20% off your order or a free SF hoodie. There will be a custom saber raffled off to everyone who cosplays or makes a purchase, valued at $500. We have a 4k tv with battlefront 2 so come down and hang out with us!

I'm not in the area .... :lol: but one day I shall visit
"I am the Senate"

New and Improved Showroom! 1 month 4 weeks ago #83067

• MJRX8
  • Thank you received: 22
Very cool! so very jealous. East coaster here :(
Clarity of thought before rashness of action.

New and Improved Showroom! 1 month 4 weeks ago #83093

• Escher26
  • Thank you received: 11
Was down there today - great service. Picked up a Katana Frost White with the Frozen Winds / Cyber Assassin and Ranger's blade fonts. Also picked up a Venom Cyan with the same sound fonts. AND, picked up three 'kid sabers' for my nieces and nephew to mess around with.

Matt and the others at the store were very helpful, and even fixed my poor Archon that was suffering from motion detector not working itis...

The store is absolutely worth a visit if you are planning to visit the Portland area or live close enough to drive... I'm up in Seattle, so we made a day trip of it.

Danger to your credit card though... ;)

-Esch
There are many paths to becoming a Jedi, none of them are easy.

-Robert Escher
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brax, Execute66, jbl420

New and Improved Showroom! 1 month 3 weeks ago #83157

• Escher26
  • Thank you received: 11
Had my second trip of the week down because I was a dipsith and didn't make sure my Venom would actually plug into my computer and run correctly. BUT, as always, Matt, Shaun, Tim, and the guys in the back (sorry I didn't get the name of the one who fixed me up) gave me great service and were just fun to talk with and hang.

The gentleman who fixed my saber was very good about letting me know that it would take a bit longer than his first estimate and was that OK? I asked how long and he said 1 hour. It was about 50 minutes, so very nice!

Ya can't complain about spending an hour or two in the showroom - so many cool things to see... Staff is very friendly and know their stuff.

Thanks guys! I love ya, but I really hope I don't have to come down again until I'm back in August (I teach overseas and am home on winter break). ;)

Also, HAPPY STAR WARS 8 DAY!

-Esch
There are many paths to becoming a Jedi, none of them are easy.

-Robert Escher
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Annoying startup??? (23 Posts)
    • I would also rather not have them at all personally, but to each their own. I wonder if they could...
    • Annoying startup??? (23 Posts)
    • To be honest, I rarely use the blaster, lockup and force push sounds and i'd just leave them as is.
    • Solo? (25 Posts)
    • Very excited about this movie, as I've said before; mostly cause I'm curious to see how the movie...
    • Another Star Wars Trilogy... (29 Posts)
    • Quote: Funny, how perception differs. I found CA: civil war to be a total waste of time, as was Avengers...
    • Newly Arrived Adept (7 Posts)
    • Need to catch up on my Rebels (only in season 2 now :blush: :oops: ) but I definitely like the...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 6569
  • Latest Member: Sinternum
  • Total Posts: 65.4k
  • Total Topics: 5536
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 139
  • Today Open: 1
  • Yesterday Open: 5
  • Today Answer: 22
  • Yesterday Answer: 32