Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Linear Containment Blade?

Linear Containment Blade? 3 weeks 6 days ago #85136

• MJRX8
  • Thank you received: 25
no thin neck option?

My Crystal Prodigal Son is sad :(
Clarity of thought before rashness of action.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Linear Containment Blade? 3 weeks 6 days ago #85138

• Brax
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1639
Lord Metallica wrote:
It’s just that I don’t have $90 to splurge on 2 blades with shipping. Also, any info on when these will be available?

Shane

“Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match to a good blaster at your side, kid”
“She may not look like much, but she’s got it where it counts”

Yes, they will. Not exactly sure when, but they will be there soon.
Imagine what you will know tomorrow....
Last Edit: 3 weeks 6 days ago by Brax.

Linear Containment Blade? 3 weeks 6 days ago #85140

• Lord Metallica
  • Thank you received: 7
Brax wrote:
[...] soon.

YAAAAAHHHHHOOOOO!! “Great kid, don’t get cocky!”

Shane

“Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match to a good blaster at your side, kid”
Last Edit: 3 weeks 5 days ago by Lord Metallica. Reason: Got rid of annoying emojis

Linear Containment Blade? 3 weeks 6 days ago #85141

• Lord Metallica
Hey Brax, my quote got cut off... you have it as “Also, any info on when these will be available?”, but my original post was “[...] available on Etsy?”. Just sayin’

Shane

Linear Containment Blade? 3 weeks 6 days ago #85148

• Kouri
  • Platinum Member
  • That guy.
  • Thank you received: 766
Metallica, there's an "Edit" button at the top right of your profile. From there, you can enter a signature, instead of typing that bit of text at the bottom of every one of your posts.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lord Metallica

Linear Containment Blade? 3 weeks 6 days ago #85152

• Brax
  • Administrator
Lord Metallica wrote:
Hey Brax, my quote got cut off... you have it as “Also, any info on when these will be available?”, but my original post was “[...] available on Etsy?”. Just sayin’

Shane

Sorry about that! I was doing that post on my phone, at the gym, between sets. Obviously fumble fingered it.

Yes, the will be available on ETSY soon. B)

Linear Containment Blade? 3 weeks 6 days ago #85160

• Lord Metallica
Kouri wrote:
Metallica, there's an "Edit" button at the top right of your profile. From there, you can enter a signature, instead of typing that bit of text at the bottom of every one of your posts.

Omg haha, OvrcAHst PMed me the same thing. What I told him, and what I’ll tell you, is that the signature has a character limit. And my “signature” is too long. My soulution is that I just keep it copied so I can just hit paste after each one of my posts. Lol, problem solved.

Like this:
Shane

Linear Containment Blade? 3 weeks 6 days ago #85161

• Lord Metallica
Plus, it makes my posts unique by not having a designated box for it and it’s not faded a little.

Shane

Linear Containment Blade? 3 weeks 6 days ago #85163

• Lord Metallica
Brax wrote:
Lord Metallica wrote:

Shane

Sorry about that! I was doing that post on my phone, at the gym, between sets. Obviously fumble fingered it.

Yes, the will be available on ETSY soon. B)

No, no, it’s all good man. I was just saying that for other people reading that post, they might be mislead, since you previously said it was posted on the main site, and in the quote it made it seem like I didn’t read the original post.
Keep up the good work...both on the forum and in the gym! Hahaha :lol:

Shane

Linear Containment Blade? 3 weeks 6 days ago #85164

• Lord Metallica
Also, Brax, do you know if promotions for Saberforge apply to Etsy?

Shane

Linear Containment Blade? 3 weeks 6 days ago #85165

• Kirabi
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 36
Will there be more pictures available? I think someone asked for a dark room/night time picture in the other thread. Perhaps more colors as well?

Linear Containment Blade? 3 weeks 6 days ago #85166

• Brax
  • Administrator
Phil had said that he would work on some lower light photos, though he did not commit to a specific time line.

Linear Containment Blade? 3 weeks 6 days ago #85167

• Lord Metallica
Since he’s already taking pictures of it in different lighting, could he snap a few of the bottom of the blade where it goes into the hilt? I’d like to see if it is a regular V4 blade the retention screws can retain to. It probably is, but I’d like to see a picture on how much room and length the regular blade has before it turns into the containment/ unicorn design.

Shane

Linear Containment Blade? 3 weeks 6 days ago #85177

• GM_Satele_Shan
  • Thank you received: 9
So I went ahead and order 2 for myself :) it is pretty
Last Edit: 3 weeks 6 days ago by GM_Satele_Shan. Reason: typo

Linear Containment Blade? 3 weeks 6 days ago #85178

• Lord Metallica
You gotta post a review, or at least pictures of them!

Shane

Linear Containment Blade? 3 weeks 6 days ago #85203

• Kouri
  • Platinum Member
  • That guy.
  • Thank you received: 766
Lord Metallica wrote:
the signature has a character limit. And my “signature” is too long. My soulution is that I just keep it copied so I can just hit paste after each one of my posts. Lol, problem solved.

I'd think the character limit is there for a reason. I mean, you probably don't have to worry about it here, since we have a pretty chill mod team, but plenty of other forums would be handing out infractions for trying to bypass signature size restrictions.

Lord Metallica wrote:
Plus, it makes my posts unique by not having a designated box for it and it’s not faded a little.

Unique, sure, but it's doubling the size of your posts, making it harder to read the boards for us guys on mobile, not to mention the all-black making it look like content. I personally wind up annoyed starting to read it half the time just to realize it's not actually contributing anything.

Linear Containment Blade? 3 weeks 6 days ago #85210

• Sharangir
Not sure if it's an issue of the mobile chrome browser, or my browser specifically, but I find the smilies much more distracting. They are blown up to fill the entire width of my screen..

That said, Shane, you could always write the text in a pretty font, then save it as an image and insert that as your signature.

Linear Containment Blade? 3 weeks 6 days ago #85211

• keremcan
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 38
Kouri wrote:
Lord Metallica wrote:
the signature has a character limit. And my “signature” is too long. My soulution is that I just keep it copied so I can just hit paste after each one of my posts. Lol, problem solved.

I'd think the character limit is there for a reason. I mean, you probably don't have to worry about it here, since we have a pretty chill mod team, but plenty of other forums would be handing out infractions for trying to bypass signature size restrictions.

Lord Metallica wrote:

Unique, sure, but it's doubling the size of your posts, making it harder to read the boards for us guys on mobile, not to mention the all-black making it look like content. I personally wind up annoyed starting to read it half the time just to realize it's not actually contributing anything.

I totally agree Kouri. I am always using this forum from my mobile devices and i am sick of these kind of signatures.
Bane mk2, Champion, Black/chrome, Deep red
Arbiter, Champion, Weathered, Blood orange
Eris, Warrior, Standard, Indigo

Linear Containment Blade? 3 weeks 6 days ago #85212

• For Tyeth
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1020
Hi Sharangir,

The smilies, emojis or whatever they are called are a pain on my system too not just on mobile devices. Especially when people Glam Spam a collection of pictures, then their clique join in and post comments consisting of nothing more than 3,4,5 or more WhooHoo emojis or whistles or silly face symbols.

I will apologise as I have used these emojis myself, now and then, but I do try to ration my use of them to one per comment.

And to Lord Metallica (great name BTW) if you let me know what text you want I might be able to knock up a signature graphic for you, I do quite a bit of graphics work now on one of my other projects.

kind regards,
For Tyeth

Linear Containment Blade? 3 weeks 5 days ago #85213

• Lord Metallica
keremcan wrote:
Kouri wrote:
Lord Metallica wrote:

Lord Metallica wrote:

I totally agree Kouri. I am always using this forum from my mobile devices and i am sick of these kind of signatures.

Sorry guys, I’ll shorten it.

Shane

Member Login

Latest Posts

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 6607
  • Latest Member: Waronpglard
  • Total Posts: 65.9k
  • Total Topics: 5577
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 145
  • Today Open: 3
  • Yesterday Open: 2