Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Characters Building Character

Characters Building Character 1 year 1 month ago #57497

• NeBosa
  • Platinum Member
  • Do no harm, but take no shit.
  • Thank you received: 293
I literally just watched Clone Wars for like the 4th time. And man, the ending gets me every time. I like how she passes on the offer of returning to the Order and becoming Knighted. This would no longer make her Anakins padawan even though he outstretches his hand, holding her padawan braid as he asks her back. I really like development of Ventress, Cad Bane and Barriss Offee as well. I also like how the series makes Anakin more likeable than the role played by Hayden Christensen. But maybe that's why he was chosen to play the theatrical role? Maybe you're not supposed to like "him" but still be marvelled by his capabilities. Like a star athlete.
Last Edit: 1 year 1 month ago by NeBosa.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Characters Building Character 1 year 1 month ago #57548

• greyjediDude
  • Platinum Member
  • Fear is not real. It is the product of thoughts you create. Danger is very real, but fear is a choice.
  • Thank you received: 72
Y'know that season 5 isn't the last one right? Season 6 is only available on Netflix. That's where the show truly ends.
Yeah I preferred TCW Anakin way more. He's way more badass. I'm also very intrigued by Ventress and Cad Bane. I wonder what happened to them afterwards? I'd like to see a return of them in Rebels.
Light and darkness, you cannot have one without the other. To achieve equilibriem you must be in harmony with both; the path between.

Characters Building Character 1 year 1 month ago #57552

• Borommakot
  • Platinum Member
  • May the force be with us.
  • Thank you received: 560
greyjediDude wrote:
Yeah I preferred TCW Anakin way more. He's way more badass. I'm also very intrigued by Ventress and Cad Bane. I wonder what happened to them afterwards? I'd like to see a return of them in Rebels.

Ventress' story is continued in a recent novel, the title of which I forget. But it's got her, Quinlan Vos and a few others.

Characters Building Character 1 year 1 month ago #57557

• Greysider
  • Platinum Member
  • "I am not your kind. I do not feed off vengeance. I am a Jedi." - Quinlan Vos
  • Thank you received: 298
Borommakot wrote:
greyjediDude wrote:

Ventress' story is continued in a recent novel, the title of which I forget. But it's got her, Quinlan Vos and a few others.

Dark Disciple is the name of that book. Excellent read also.
MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU

Characters Building Character 1 year 1 month ago #57559

• NeBosa
  • Platinum Member
  • Do no harm, but take no shit.
  • Thank you received: 293
Yea. I'm aware there's bluray of "Lost Episode's" I have the box set of clone wars and the 6th disc as well

Ventress won't be returning as she *spoiler alert* dies in Dark Disciple.
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Saberforge Prodigal Son (2 Posts)
    • 1. Yes, but for anything more than "just gets brighter on clash", you'd need to use a mixed or...
    • The Wait Begins 4.0 (743 Posts)
    • Quote: Quote: One my my sabers just shipped. Ordered on 6/8 and shipped 6/27. That's pretty darn fast! Just...
    • Saberforge DIY parts (4 Posts)
    • I like it. Without all of those knobs and stuff hanging off of it, it's bound to be more...
    • Saberforge DIY parts (4 Posts)
    • Here is another pic, just because the fake switch box wasnt showing, lol...[image]

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 5269
  • Latest Member: RonnieHag
  • Total Posts: 56.2k
  • Total Topics: 4695
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 119
  • Today Open: 2
  • Yesterday Open: 0
  • Today Answer: 7
  • Yesterday Answer: 15