Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Please create a new topic to post your review of the Venom.
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: My first SaberForge Venom champion edition saber!!

My first SaberForge Venom champion edition saber!! 2 years 5 months ago #2248

• Jonsdu9
  • Thank you received: 4
:woohoo: I just got this at the front door today,and I've be waiting for it to arrive since ordered at Etsy on Dec 17!!! This Venom is a 12w blood orange color with weathered hilt,and came with a beautiful set of stingray grip too!!!! I can't believe it when I opened the box,I did ask of it in the beginning but later I changed my mind thinking it'll take longer to be made,but I'm so happy it's done!!! Thank you SaberForge you guys and gals just won yourself a loyal fan!!! Everything with this saber is top notch!!! No rattling part or shape edges to be found anywhere on the hilt, I'm so happy right now I wanted to show it off to my wife but I don't think she'll understands and she'll want me to buy her a Rolex watch just to recover from her "griefs" :blink: Anyway folks at this forum who's still on the fence,getting a SaberForge saber now!!! I'm sure I'll get another one as soon I can found places around the house to display it!!! Once again Thank you so much SaberForge!!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JShelar

My first SaberForge Venom champion edition saber!! 2 years 5 months ago #2251

• Dauntless 7
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 19
Hi. I am a Venom owner as well and have to say that your's looks awesome. Would enjoy seeing a photo with the blade lit. How many more sabers could you buy instead of a Rolex. Get her one of those knock-offs and some flowers. ;) Should be good to go after that. Just be careful that she doesn't tap into the dark side and use this saber on you. :evil:

My first SaberForge Venom champion edition saber!! 2 years 5 months ago #2255

• Jonsdu9
Thank you Dauntless 7 for your suggestions!!!but my wife do owned couples of Rolexs so I don't think the plan will work....and when she found out(soon...)I got this Venom she WILL used my others sabers(MR's Obi and Vader) to beat my ass with it!!! Well at lease I got my new saber to fight back with....I'll post some pics later on with the saber lit if I survive The Duel Of Fate....Signs.....I'm wondering if the saber's heats will keep me warm inside my doghouse outside tonight.....

My first SaberForge Venom champion edition saber!! 2 years 5 months ago #2256

• Naast Akaan-ade
  • Thank you received: 10
I'm not sure how much heat they generate, but it'll keep the doghouse nice and bright.
The Force shall free me.

My first SaberForge Venom champion edition saber!! 2 years 5 months ago #2257

• Jonsdu9
Ah no truer words has spoken.... :pinch: Anyway here's the pic when the saber were lit. It's sure worth it!!!

Last Edit: 1 year 1 month ago by OvrcAHst. Reason: insert image

My first SaberForge Venom champion edition saber!! 2 years 5 months ago #2259

• Naast Akaan-ade
Nice! I'm about to be a first-time buyer, I'm about halfway with the money I need for my saber. I'm probably going to get a 12W Red-bladed Grand Master with standard finish, Covertech belt clip, and a normal length blade, Warrior edition. I was thinking about the Venom first, because it does look pretty badass, but I wanted one that's a little shorter in length, like just big enough that you could 2 hand it, but a the same time easily one-hand it. Though something inside me makes me kind of want the Epoch or Sinister Prohpecy with those options instead. I'm going to see if I can get some brass-ish detailing as well on it. Like some minor details like this:
The Force shall free me.

My first SaberForge Venom champion edition saber!! 2 years 5 months ago #2266

• Jonsdu9
That's great Naast,I fall in love with the look of the Venom when I first saw it on Google,it took me a while to come up with extra money to buy it too. At first I was thinking about getting the new Xbox One,but the dark side won out....Now my plan for my Venom is to display it in my cave's wall somewhere....Gook luck with your pursue and do show it to all of us at this forum when you get it,OK????

My first SaberForge Venom champion edition saber!! 2 years 5 months ago #2268

• Naast Akaan-ade
Of course! I went through the exact same process and the saber won. I'll be sure to post some pics when I get it, and I may even post a review on Youtube.
The Force shall free me.

My first SaberForge Venom champion edition saber!! 2 years 5 months ago #2269

• GreenLightning
  • Thank you received: 13
Wow the Venom looks incredible with the leather wrap.
All ways in black or white. Why not grey

My first SaberForge Venom champion edition saber!! 2 years 4 weeks ago #11942

• mothoinpog
  • Thank you received: 1
I went the other way: liked the bad boy vibe of the claws but kept the standard finish with the black accents and added a cyan blue blade for brightness. Straddled the change from the old Venom style to the new and ended up with the old clean, no-holes claws but with the new light ports just under the emitter mouth. It's my go-to dueling blade.

Bona Na Croin: "Neither Crown Nor Collar"
Last Edit: 1 year 1 month ago by OvrcAHst. Reason: insert image
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 5269
  • Latest Member: RonnieHag
  • Total Posts: 56.2k
  • Total Topics: 4695
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 119
  • Today Open: 2