Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Please create a new topic to post your review of the Venomous Fury.
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Venomous Fury Weathered 12w Green Champion

Venomous Fury Weathered 12w Green Champion 1 year 6 months ago #59851

• Crementoric
  • Thank you received: 3
Hey there!

We finally got our sabers, which my boyfriend and I ordered this march. While he is totally happy playing with his Gladius behind my back, I'm writing this review for my Venomous Fury :silly:

Actually there's not much to say... I decided myself for the weathered hilt because it looks more like I traveled trough the Galaxy fighting instead of sitting in a temple and meditating ;) I choose the normal green, which fits perfectly with the weathered hilt.

The sound of the Venomous Fury is just furious and way louder than my boyfriends Gladius (the saber), but there has been made actually one mistake by Saberforge. Originally I ordered the Crimson soundfont, but I got Veridium. First I was kinda disappointed because it was not what I expected. But now I'm actually happy with it, because the sound fits perfectly to the colour. And seriously, I'm not going to send it back and wait for it another four months! :lol:

Well then, gotta go, there had been an awakening... :woohoo:

And may the force be with you all, always!

Last Edit: 1 year 6 months ago by Crementoric.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: OvrcAHst
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• New Member Introduction T... (2648 Posts)
    • Quote: Hey all, Brian here from New Jersey. NJ you say? What a coincidence... Question: When someone...
    • Saber Blade Question (2 Posts)
    • No. The "thin neck blade" is a 1" blade and will not fit into the Youngling saber. The only...
    • Sacrifice. (14 Posts)
    • Was going to say that I'm not fond of the glorification of weapons (referring to the shotgun)...
    • "Solo" Millenni... (3 Posts)
    • "all these changes".. there's a smaller gun, smaller sat dish and different paint job.. For all we...
    • "Solo" Millenni... (3 Posts)
    • Honestly I think it looks really sharp and nice the way it is for this upcoming movie, it does...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 6404
  • Latest Member: Morganstanely
  • Total Posts: 63.6k
  • Total Topics: 5386
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 136
  • Today Open: 3
  • Yesterday Open: 6
  • Today Answer: 34
  • Yesterday Answer: 52