Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Saber Forge forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Forum Rules

Forum Rules 1 year 10 months ago #59552

• Brax
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1752
As originally posted by Phil, and a previous Forum Admin

There have been a lot of new people joining the forum, and while that's great, and we love to have you here to join in the great discussions. However, people need to review the rules and make sure they're clear on them. Before I spell them out, let me make you aware that in order to curb the proliferation of SPAM accounts, all new members first 5 posts are marked as "Pending", and await moderator approval before becoming visible. So, if your post count is below 5, and you don't see your post appear immediately, please don't post it repeatedly.

As copied from the main post:

We have a few simple rules and guidelines to keep the forums a fun and clutter free place to hang out and talk about custom sabers. Anyone who breaks these simple rules will be banned.

1. Don't be rude or hostile to other members

2. Don't hate, or express a negative opinion devoid of constructive criticism

3. Don't post vendor inquires in the forum, any questions about warranty coverage or claims, lead time, ect, should be emailed to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

4. Don't use the forum to recruit for your own forum, website, or facebook group

Let me add a few more that have been previously understood as common sense, but apparently need to be outlined in iron now:

5. Review section are for reviews ONLY. Do NOT post general inquiries or questions in review sections. From this period forth, all non-review posts in review sections will be deleted.

6. Direct promotional material for other companies is not appreciated here. This is common sense: you don't go to FedEx and promote UPS, so please respect us in this. We welcome you sharing images of your sabers from anywhere, but do not link to sales, videos, or promotional reviews of other vendors' goods.

7. "Wait hate" posts are prohibited. You can post about your wait time, share your experience, etc, but as soon as your post becomes derogatory it's crossed the line. From this period forth all wait hate posts will be deleted.

8. In extension to rule #2 and 3, Customer Service does not spend dedicated time on this forum. If you have a customer service issue, email them. This is not the medium for that kind of complaint, and your posts will be removed.

I would love to keep this far more simple and open as it has been, but increased traffic has lead to multiple people ignoring rules, and when that happens unfortunately the reins have to be tightened a touch to keep everything smooth.
Imagine what you will know tomorrow....
Last Edit: 1 year 9 months ago by Brax.
The topic has been locked.
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• "DIY" Star Wars... (122 Posts)
    • Option 1: Jedi Robe website 93€ for the tunic set, no boots, no pants, no belt etc... [attachment] Option 2:...
    • Unboxing the new Saberfor... (3 Posts)
    • Oh damn that looks sweet! Another one on my wishlist. But I have one question regarding the video:...
    • One Replicas SSQy (2 Posts)
    • Hi SFD, Congrats on a great saber! That's a heck of a nice blade you have. I am still trying to...
    • Unboxing the new Saberfor... (3 Posts)
    • I NEED IT! :woohoo: Looks great! I desperately need to finish my first build so I can get started...
    • Feedback for IINerfII (3 Posts)
    • Fair enough, here is what I got. [attachment] [attachment] ... [attachment]

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 6828
  • Latest Member: mccraige
  • Total Posts: 68.8k
  • Total Topics: 5796
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 145
  • Today Open: 2
  • Yesterday Open: 6
  • Today Answer: 42
  • Yesterday Answer: 56