Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Saber Forge forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
Threaded Indented
  • Page:

TOPIC: New Member Introduction Thread

New Member Introduction Thread 5 days 15 hours ago #82620

• Brax
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1408
Welcome to our new members!

Be sure to browse the forum rules, and the FAQ for the basics, and jump into the fray asking questions for everything else! B)
Imagine what you will know tomorrow....
The administrator has disabled public write access.

New Member Introduction Thread 5 days 14 hours ago #82622

• Darth Squidious
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 271
Haven't checked this thread in awhile so hello and welcome to all the new folks. This is by far the best, nicest and most helpful forum about the hobby IMO.

Be warned, lightsabers can become habit forming. Consult your medical professional for possible side effects

:)

These may include financial stress, temporary blindness, obsessive behavior and difficult to explain bruising. If you experience telekinesis contact a Jedi master immediately.
RELEASE THE KRAKEN!
Last Edit: 5 days 14 hours ago by Darth Squidious.

New Member Introduction Thread 3 days 18 hours ago #82703

• zata5665
  • Thank you received: 1
Hey all, I actually joined the forums some time ago but only posted recently and never posted here! I've loved Star Wars since I was a little kid and my dad insisted to my mom that he had to take me and my brother to see the re-releases of the OT in theaters. Of course as a kid I had one of those huge Darth Vader sabers, the kind with a collapsible blade.

I learned about Saberforge a few years ago, and I've been dreaming of owning a saber ever since. Unfortunately it seems my favorite saber (Consular) is being reworked and not for sale any more. Well life goes on and I just ordered an Aeon on Black Friday! I can't wait! I know logically I shouldn't expect it before New Year's but maybe I'll experience a life day miracle.

Oh, and ever since I got into Star Wars games and the EU and learned about blade colors other than green/blue/red, I've needed a purple saber. So my Aeon is Indigo! Of course I'm already planning for my next saber to be green. That's normal right? Planning on the next one before the first arrives?

New Member Introduction Thread 3 days 16 hours ago #82707

• Brax
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1408
Welcome Zeta5665!

In answer to your question...yeah, planning for your next saber before you receive your first one is TOTALLY normal. At least, as it is measured around here. :side: B)
Imagine what you will know tomorrow....

New Member Introduction Thread 1 day 31 minutes ago #82815

• Viggles
Hey everyone!

I'm a long time lurker, just finally decided to pull the trigger and buy a saber... couldn't let the black friday sale on the MPP MkII go to waste! :woohoo:
Threaded Indented
  • Page:

Member Login

Latest Posts

• What your saber says abou... (17 Posts)
    • Quote: OK, I'm in. Shai, your hilt design at first made me think Sith, but with your choice of blade color,...
    • What's your favourite sab... (1 Posts)
    • Hello all , just recently I've been installing new fonts from saberfont and although I've been...
    • SaberCore 3 Quick Referen... (4 Posts)
    • Hey Top So I’ve been using audacity to mess with some fonts... What I have noticed is that the...
    • SaberCore 3 Quick Referen... (4 Posts)
    • Hey Brax, spot on - thanks for the good news! After reading through the pdf, there's two questions...
    • Reflective Chrome Powder ... (1 Posts)
    • Does anybody here have some photos / opinion on how the SF Reflective Chrome Powder Coat looks like?...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 6084
  • Latest Member: RamonAveli
  • Total Posts: 62.2k
  • Total Topics: 5202
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 134
  • Today Open: 2
  • Yesterday Open: 8
  • Today Answer: 3
  • Yesterday Answer: 27