• Page:

TOPIC: Current ASP order lead time

Current ASP order lead time 5 days 17 hours ago #88256

• Snajeelay
  • Elite Member
  • Embrace the shadows...
  • Thank you received: 31
Kazemichi wrote:
Aaaaaaand it's been 8 weeks today, still no news.... Guess I'll be in for the 10+ months waiting time T_T

Not nessecarily,

Phil stated the other day that by the very latest, May 4th should restock all pre orders as well as ASP waves 1 and 2.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Current ASP order lead time 4 days 8 hours ago #88341

• GreyJedi66
  • Screw the Jedi
try 13 weeks...
Cheers, GreyJedi66

Current ASP order lead time 3 days 18 hours ago #88350

• Sempiternal
Im currently at 29 weeks... ordered 2 sabers on the 3rd of september. Very close to refunding the entire thing and going to a different company now. It is simply unacceptable to hold onto so much of my money (over a grand) for such a large amount of time with no communication.

Current ASP order lead time 3 days 17 hours ago #88352

• Brax
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1713
I think you will find it is not as uncommon as you might imagine in this industry. It really does take patience, and faith that you will get what you paid for. B)
Imagine what you will know tomorrow....

Current ASP order lead time 3 days 16 hours ago #88353

• Execute66
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 714
Sempiternal wrote:
Im currently at 29 weeks... ordered 2 sabers on the 3rd of september. Very close to refunding the entire thing and going to a different company now. It is simply unacceptable to hold onto so much of my money (over a grand) for such a large amount of time with no communication.

I ordered an ASP build on October 11 last year and received the shipment notification email last week. So it can vary depending on the hilt pieces that may have been out of stock. Which ASP pieces did you order?
"I am the Senate"

Current ASP order lead time 1 day 23 hours ago #88460

• Sempiternal
Execute66 wrote:
I ordered an ASP build on October 11 last year and received the shipment notification email last week. So it can vary depending on the hilt pieces that may have been out of stock. Which ASP pieces did you order?

One saber just everything Graflex. The other was made up of the Emitter #10, Resilient Switch, Fury Body and Sinister Prophecy Pommel. If I recall correctly at the time of my order only some of the Graflex parts and possibly the Resilient Switch were on pre-order.

Currently, the Graflex Emitter, Body, Pommel and the Sinister Prophecy Pommel are listed as Pre-Order, whilst the Resilient Switch is listed as Sold Out.

Current ASP order lead time 1 day 14 hours ago #88481

• Kazemichi
  • Jedi Starfighter
  • Thank you received: 15
Snajeelay wrote:
Kazemichi wrote:
Aaaaaaand it's been 8 weeks today, still no news.... Guess I'll be in for the 10+ months waiting time T_T

Not nessecarily,

Phil stated the other day that by the very latest, May 4th should restock all pre orders as well as ASP waves 1 and 2.

But the thing is, none of the pieces I ordered was on pre-order or sold out... Do you guys GreyJedi66 and Execute66 had pre-order items, like Sempiternal ?

Still hoping everyday to get a SF mail saying it's shipped... My heart stopped when I saw one last week, but it was fot the March sale ^^' :pinch:

Current ASP order lead time 1 day 14 hours ago #88483

• Snajeelay
  • Elite Member
  • Embrace the shadows...
  • Thank you received: 31
My parts were pre order.

I feel they should remove the additional 6-8 week disclaimer from the site with seasonal restock.

Current ASP order lead time 18 hours 39 minutes ago #88607

• Victor
  • Thank you received: 7
I ordered an Exhalted few weeks ago and find myself logging in every day to check. I was keen to order an ASP lightsaber but several parts I was interested in were out of stock or pre-order. So I chose a lightsaber theoretically available to see how it goes before picking up more lightsabers.
Threaded Indented
  • Page:

Member Login

Latest Posts

• To order or not to order,... (13 Posts)
    • Thank you Arcturis and Rhyno, you definitely convinced me to wait ! And it was needed since we can...
    • Which lightsaber should I... (10 Posts)
    • +2nd
    • Which lightsaber should I... (10 Posts)
    • I vote for the second one. It looks more original and lot more comfortable to use without having to...
    • Linear Containment Blade?... (25 Posts)
    • I think i will pass these blades. Thanks for the pictures and video.
    • Linear Containment Blade?... (25 Posts)
    • Actually, I like the look of it a lot. Gives it a more "realistic" look by adding the containment...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 6800
  • Latest Member: JTV31
  • Total Posts: 67.9k
  • Total Topics: 5731
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 145
  • Today Open: 0
  • Yesterday Open: 6
  • Today Answer: 21
  • Yesterday Answer: 97