Threaded Indented
  • Page:

TOPIC: ASP "Nightstick" Hero Spark Color 2 and Z6 LED DIY

ASP "Nightstick" Hero Spark Color 2 and Z6 LED DIY 1 year 3 months ago #65123

• HotRod
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 343
ToyKeeper wrote:
Out of all the ASP sabers I've seen so far, I think this one is my favorite. It really goes together very well and it seems like it'd also be very practical and comfortable.

Coming from you, that's a huge compliment. Thank you. It surprised me how comfortable it is. Usually sabers of this length feel like they are smaller in diameter and therefore don't give you that hefty feeling in hand. This one, despite being short, definitely has a good diameter and heft feeling to it.

- RGBA+ Monarch, FW Epoch, Juggernaut, Exhalted
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Threaded Indented
  • Page:

Member Login

Latest Posts

• K4 build (13 Posts)
    • Ooo I just saw Jas OT's mid-era exile weathered K4, that's a gorgeous take on the hilt. The...
    • Too Much of a Good Thing,... (6 Posts)
    • Hi All, I just have to laugh at all these Star Wars Theorists that in one YouTube video say "REY'S...
    • My Wife's Princess Rainbo... (15 Posts)
    • And to think the wife is only this girly on these kind of subjects; daily life it's all death metal,...
    • Custom Ascend MadCow GCS|... (26 Posts)
    • You're always on an entire league of your own :woohoo: Damn that is nice and making me think copper...
    • Relic Wrath VV|Story so f... (28 Posts)
    • The Wrath has just such a cool design; be it on its own as a cool-ass mace or as a pillar of doom -...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 6001
  • Latest Member: Scottpilgrim2
  • Total Posts: 61.8k
  • Total Topics: 5148
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 134
  • Today Open: 3
  • Yesterday Open: 2
  • Today Answer: 37
  • Yesterday Answer: 23