Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Please create a new topic to post your review of the Exhalted.
Threaded Indented
  • Page:

TOPIC: The Exhalted is here!

The Exhalted is here! 1 year 3 months ago #47998

• DK44
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 137
Awesome saber Darth Crain! I especially like that blade plug, i would love to get one for my Avenger! Congrats & enjoy!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Darth Crain

The Exhalted is here! 1 year 3 months ago #48471

• Thdobson
  • Thank you received: 9
Beautiful, Absolutely Beautiful.

I am about to place an order for the Exhalted as well. My problem is, I love this saber is medium blue, green, yellow, amber.. so I'm gonna have to pick one to start.

I do have a question for you, so I hope you don't mind. I've noticed on other forum posts, facebook, youtube, etc that some people have been upset to receive the brass/copper vs the brass/black thin neck coloring. Did you just luck out getting the original color scheme or did you specifically request it?

I'm hoping they can accommodate this simple change back for me so I don't have to wait until the customs shop reopens in a few months. Of course they've gone through a world of changes since the fall so what they use to be able to accommodate might not be so now.

The Exhalted is here! 1 year 3 months ago #48485

• Boyer4
  • Thank you received: 11
Cool that's how I ordered mine too. I ordered mine two days after your and am still waiting for it to ship :(

I ordered mine 12w+ Hero tier green and blue and asked for the green and blue dies to be setup color wise for the combined color to be cyan.

The Exhalted is here! 1 year 3 months ago #48489

• Eddlyss64
  • Platinum Member
  • "Either in belief or doubt, if I lean to one of these sides, my reaction time will be dulled if my heart thinks the opposite of what I choose."
  • Thank you received: 207
Fantastic saber sir! All these thin necks are making me want a Prodigal Son more and more....

Also, welcome to the Emerald Knights, the Green Saber Appreciation Guild!

Emerald Knight, Chosen, Dark Paladin, Sentinel

The Exhalted is here! 1 year 3 months ago #48490

• MommyHoldMe
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 238
Agreed, I think a thin neck is going to be one of my next purchases also. They are gradually growing on me.
You give life, You are love.You bring light to the darkness.
You give hope, You restore every heart that is broken.

The Exhalted is here! 1 year 3 months ago #48494

• RyanRising
  • Platinum Member
  • How hard can rocket science be anyway?
  • Thank you received: 143
Thdobson wrote:
Beautiful, Absolutely Beautiful.

I am about to place an order for the Exhalted as well. My problem is, I love this saber is medium blue, green, yellow, amber.. so I'm gonna have to pick one to start.

I do have a question for you, so I hope you don't mind. I've noticed on other forum posts, facebook, youtube, etc that some people have been upset to receive the brass/copper vs the brass/black thin neck coloring. Did you just luck out getting the original color scheme or did you specifically request it?

I'm hoping they can accommodate this simple change back for me so I don't have to wait until the customs shop reopens in a few months. Of course they've gone through a world of changes since the fall so what they use to be able to accommodate might not be so now.

They switched back to the black & "brass" powder coating. And you could always try the order comments to make double sure you get that color scheme. Order comments are awesome, from what I hear.
The above post may be subject to editing. A lot of editing.
Threaded Indented
  • Page:

Member Login

Latest Posts

• How do you drill recessed... (2 Posts)
    • You need a specific type of Milling bit, not a drill bit, to get that flat recessed hole.hopefully...
    • Themed Sabers (810 Posts)
    • Hi E66, Thank you, and I wasn't worried that you'd copied anything! It just happens that the...
    • Is Blade Retention Wrench... (2 Posts)
    • Quote: Hi just posting to find out if the blade retention allen wrench is included in all new orders? Yes...
    • Blue of the Old Republic (3 Posts)
    • either a medium (Royal Blue and Blue mix) or Light blue (regular Blue). It can be hard to nail...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 5256
  • Latest Member: spekdah
  • Total Posts: 56.1k
  • Total Topics: 4686
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 119
  • Today Open: 4
  • Yesterday Open: 3
  • Today Answer: 27
  • Yesterday Answer: 18