Threaded Indented

TOPIC: The Gray truth

The Gray truth 1 year 1 month ago #53981

• Kered
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 117
The gray truth

Ch 1 Part 1

As the sun set,hazy Orange over the light purple clouds. Herak sat and wondered if the wars were going to rage for years more.thousands have perished, many Jedi among them. Feeling lost and without the balance of the force,Herak knew things we're coming to a breaking point in the galaxy. but knew without the force to guide him he had no chance of helping anyone.
That's why he lived here on this odd planet where the sun always on the Horizon. Lost in a sunset forever.
As he trained with his lightsaber he tried to focus on the light side,but the dark pulled at him. He had never really givin in to it but he felt it more and more each day he stayed alone.
Herak threw himself in to his drills. Left,right,up and over. He drilled for hours and was in a heavy sweat when he stopped as night time hours came. He got his speeder ready and headed back to his little shack on the edge of the sea.
"Yay!" He thought, "more fish as always."
As he picked up speed he saw smoke in the distance squinting to see why smoke came from his home.
He pulled to a stop a mile or so from his place. deciding if it was someone he didn't want them warned, with the sound of a speeder.
He walked slow not to disrupt the ground. Bending low in the shaggy grass as he neared the Beach.
There was a person he could only make out a little white as they passed the opened window.
Herak pulled his saber ignited it and stepped from the grass.
Calling out with a loud sharp yell. "Come show yourself."
as he did he prepared for a fight. twisting his hilt and bringing it to position near his right shoulder.
With little noise from inside the door swing open. a small figure emerged looking down with hood up.
"Show yourself now if you want to walk away from here"Herak growled to his unknown opponent.
The figure turn to face him the white tunic flashed and the person jumped high pulling a saber the blade igniting a hard blue as the flip ended on the opposite side of Herak.
Without a moment to spare the fight was on.Herak knew he could not hesitate he swung and his opponents blade met his in a lightning fast arc and knock him to the ground with a kick to the mid section.
The figure backed away and laughed under the raised hood.
"You never could beat me.no wonder you exiled yourself."with a voice he had not heard in years.
"Lien?" Herak spoke in a whisper."you died I seen it." He continued "you fell to Darth Pracin I saw you fall,this is not possible."
"All is possible when you have faith in the force.not all you have seen should be taken at face value." Lien pulled back his hood and Herak seen his eyes they were gone.
"How is that you beat me with no sight?" He asked
" It's time to start a new level of training.we must work fast the sith order is growing and the Jedi are reforming.they are building a temple on a Capitol planet."he continued,"we train, then we join the new Jedi order at the temple."

Part 2 to follow thanks
The force is strong in this one.but the dark side is always there
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: OvrcAHst

The Gray truth 1 year 1 month ago #53982

• OvrcAHst
  • War. Mostly Dark, Often Grey, Sometimes Light
  • Thank you received: 1602
Kered, Great Introduction. A small passage, acknowledged, however I am already hooked with eagerness to learn more. One hermit of a figure torn by personal conflict engaged with a familiar voice thought lost but not forgotten. The air is thick with mystery and now with the addition of anticipation. Thank you. Looking forward to more.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kered

The Gray truth 1 year 1 month ago #53986

• Kered
  • Elite Member
Ch 1 part 2

Herak knew this was crazy. The sith had become to powerful. That was why, when they destroyed the last temple the Jedi scattered. The sith had become to great in number to fight. that was the point of the Knights going into self exile to train for the next wave of Jedi to emerge. The things lien was saying could not be true it had only been three years since the fall of the Jedi order. No way we're they ready to face the might of the Sith, Darth Pracin had to strong a hold on to many planets.
Herak asked "what's the plan?the real one. I'll not leave till you tell me."
With a slight grin on the off blue skin lien spoke. "We have to train I told you,we are going to wrath reach on the planet of gruston. There we will meet up with the new Jedi masters."he finished
Herak looked at him with shock gruston was a black waste with the sun almost drained.
"You can't be serious not only is it dark always but it's freezing. What could the council be there for?" Herak spit out the words at his friend.
"Ask not and all will be answered in time"lien responded.
"don't give me those damn riddles.just answer the question." Herak snapped back. Regretting it almost as fast as the last word left his mouth.
"You have lapsed in your discipline.we will work on that also.pack what you want to take my ships leaving soon and we must be on it."lien responded.
Herak shook his head but stood glaring at the man knowing he could not see the anger in his face.
"Oh"said lien "wipe that look off your face.Jedi are not to get angered by the facts."
Herak looked at him in awe"how'd?" He let the question drop and began to pack.
As they left down the Beach
Herak tried to remain silent but could not help himself.living alone does that to one. "Why gruston?"he asked again
With a sigh lien answered."we go there for a meeting with a few members of the Council. only half remain at the out ward base the others have gone to over see the new temple."
"But a new temple after only a few years?" He pressed harder, "why so soon are they sure it's time and we can win?"
"It's not who wins but how you battle, if we can form enough Jedi maybe it will push the sith order back that's the masters hope anyway.i was sent to get you and two others."said lien
"Two others,who are they?" Herak wondered out loud.
Lien only grinned "Racq Kenobi and his new Padawan a woman by the name of Zurich. She really to old to be under another Jedi,but she is strong in the force and seems to be keeping Racq in line."
They turned the last bend and there it sat. A ship silver with a black tent to it like nothing he had ever seen.
"How'd you get that Jedi take no payment?"Herak questioned
"The republic that is forming,is funding us to help push back the sith.not a lot but ships and a place on the new Capitol."lien answered seeming a little annoyed.
As the ship grew bigger as the came to the hatch it opened and Racq stood at the top of the ramp grinning that way a he did.
"Herak you do live. I was having doubts when we entered orbit and could not find your communicator." Kenobi said still grinning.
Herak sighed inside.the man was to happy all the time and nothing seems to have changed that. They boarded the ship and lurched up in to the sky before the hatch was closed.
Kenobi grabbed the wall and smiled." Sorry the wife never was a great pilot."
Herak stared at him in wonder,wife,Jedi took no spouse.what was happening that the Jedi would allow this.
Lien spoke from behind Herak
"Try not to think about the flight its long and we have much to discuss."he gestured to a bench with a table bolted down in a open area of the ship "please sit and all will be explained."

Well it seems I am in a writing mood part 1 of chapter two hopefully by Monday thanks for reading
Last Edit: 1 year 1 month ago by Kered.
The following user(s) said Thank You: OvrcAHst, MommyHoldMe

The Gray truth 1 year 1 month ago #53987

• OvrcAHst
So here I was, readying to retire for the night when I see another entry pop up not recognised prior as I was logging off. Thank you for indulging me with what can be considered a pleasant bedtime story Kered. Am immediately recognising trait similarities inquisitive and of curiosity that Herak portrays with myself. If you're happy writing I for one am happy reading. Thank you and Good Night. :)

The Gray truth 1 year 1 month ago #53998

• Kered
  • Elite Member
Thanks OvercAHst I am at that enjoying writing this one I wanted to go a way I've never seen or read about so I went right before the temple we all know is built I have lots of story with this one and can't wait to write more of it to share thanks again and more to come soon

The Gray truth 1 year 1 month ago #54007

• Borommakot
  • Platinum Member
  • May the force be with us.
  • Thank you received: 560
Cool new story, Kered! The formation of a new republic, and a new Jedi order should make for an interesting tale!

The Gray truth 1 year 1 month ago #54126

• MommyHoldMe
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 238
Really enjoyable read Kered, I like the idea of a New Jedi Order. Look forward to reading more!
You give life, You are love.You bring light to the darkness.
You give hope, You restore every heart that is broken.

The Gray truth 1 year 1 month ago #54602

• Kered
  • Elite Member
Ch 2 pt 1

As Herak sat at the bench,more uncomfortable then he had been in three years. He'd not been in space since the self exile order came down from the Jedi council.
He had wondered if he would still be able to fight when it was over. Never knowing it would only take a few years,to be called back into the fray.
Lien stared at him. With no eyes it was quit unsettling,not speaking didn't help either.
"Tell me how you see with no eyes."Herak barked to the unflinching Jedi.
Lien spoke softly."well since your not my master.and I'm no longer yours let's start at a different spot."
He continued,"I never went into exile,I stayed in the fight after you saw my battle with Darth Pracin.i went from there on a mission to study and use the force in ways no Jedi in a thousand years has done."
With a questioning look towards Racq,and a shrug in return Herak turned back to hear the rest of the story.
"I have been studying the dark ways of the force. how the Jedi might use them to beat back the sith."lien finished
Herak stood and backed from the table."I'll not be involved with this." He said bluntly
"Sit down."lien snapped
Herak sat quickly shaking his head thinking to himself,great the dark side wins out over the light.
"You will not judge me for a mission I was sent on,just as I don't judge you for your loss in the battle of The temple." With a stern gesture he went on. "You have your codes I have mine. I was sent by the council to to this and I follow orders."
Lien never seemed this uncontrolled before.you could hear the darkness in his voice,deep and hate filled.
"I've lost my master for good then?" Herak asked.
"I've not been your master in 15 years.you are a Jedi knight and it's time you were the master."lien finished.
"What are you talking about? There have not been younglings since before the fall of the great temple."Herak wondered
"That is why we meet with the council still on gruston.they have a new wave of young Jedi In need of training.you will choose one and complete the duty of a Jedi." Lien said.
Herak began to think about what this could mean.how was he suppose to take care of another when the last one went so horribly wrong.he lost his apprentice as many did, the last days of the sith attack on the Jedi order.
The day the Jedi fell is what others were calling it. He heard it over and over the few months after the fall.traveling to his choice of planet for exile.
never had he thought he'd have to take on a new young one. The last was never his she had only been assigned to him that last week before the battle of the temple.
Herak still felt he could have saved her.but she was reckless and thought she could take a sith master by herself.after her defeat. it was lien who brought down the sith that killed her. Soon after he fell to Darth Pracin.
"I'll not do it,you know what happened last time."Herak snapped.
"You will,you my not like it but you will do as ordered by the council." The other snapped back.
Racq spoke from behind them
"It's not so bad Herak and it could be worse." A huge grin on his face
Lien cut in before Racq could make it worse,he was good at that.
"After we pick up our new padawans and get our mission objectives we head back into the fight.the time for the Jedi to hide is over here is where we start the fight back." Lien then stood and walked away from the two young Knights.
"Well,"Racq said "at least he didn't punch you for refusing." Rubbing his chin and walking towards the cockpit.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Borommakot, OvrcAHst

The Gray truth 1 year 1 month ago #54618

• OvrcAHst
Nice work Kered. Reading this latest composition of yours had me imagining watching still black & whites with a gradual introduction of colour that brought life to the writing. You started with an extraordinary introduction that was gradually building up for dramatic effect. As Chapter 2 commences I can't help but notice Herak's restlessness (independent habitation will do that). A similar telling of a Student becoming a Master once more as he is 'Forced' to confront his past and move forward. The snippets of history that you create with Lien raises curiosity exceptionally well. (Unsure if you still do) Credit to you for marking another entry via rapid-thumbing into your phone. Thank You for another great read.

The Gray truth 1 year 1 month ago #54625

• Kered
  • Elite Member
Ch2 pt2

As the ship came in for landing it hit with a hard thud.
"Sorry." A voice came from front.
Herak could hear Racq laughing and was not surprised when he reentered the cargo area with a woman tall and thin with brown hair and grey blue eyes.
He was taken aback by her. She had the same grin as Racq and seemed like his perfect fit.
She reached out her hand." Hi sorry I didn't come back during the flight but Racq doesn't let me use auto.says I need the experience."
Herak shook her hand and bowed his head slightly."nice to meet you also."
Lien spoke from what seemed like no where and everywhere."let's go,we will be together for awhile you can get to know each other then."as he walked down the ramp and turned to wait on the others.
Herak had not been to a Jedi base for awhile now and didn't like all the movement around the landing area.he could only imagine how much more he had yet to see inside the base.
"Follow me to the council." Lien said as he began to walk towards two bay doors the size of most buildings.
They went down halls and though large rooms twisting and turning down to a long hallway with one door at the very end.
Herak was nervous and didn't really know why.was it the fact that over the past three years he answered to no one and now he was to see the heads of the Jedi order? He didn't know.he calmed himself and walked though the now open door in front of him.
As he entered the room four Jedi masters sat in chairs lining the room. Two he knew from before the fall. the other two were unknown to him.
One was a small creature green with pointed ears and a questioning look on his face.
The second was a large woman with two long pink horns coming from each side of her head. Long fingers each a very different length.
From the center Dolt Co'cre spoke."welcome back Herak,we wondered if you would be ready for this undertaking.lien said you could do it so we sent him for you and Racq Kenobi."the master finished
"What do you need of me masters?"Herak asked
"Ask not what we need but what the galaxy needs."said the little green alien sitting to Heraks right.
Dolt finished the others thought
"We have a younglings in need of training we feel you are the best fit for this young one."
Herak was surprised by this and spoke."I thought we choose our own padawans?"
"Most times we do but this is not as normal as you might think.the young one was a sith apprentice before lien captured her and brought her to us to figure out what to do with."Dolt answered
Herak was in shock."a sith,masters you must be joking.how am I to trust a sith to have my back to protect me when it's needed?"
Dolt spoke still as calm as before.
"That is your test Herak,not that of the council.you will train this young misguided one to the light side of the force. After all she had no choice which side of the force she fell upon.
"Trux was kidnapped at a young age by the sith and was raised by them till the age of ten.now a year after lien brought her to us we intrust you with her training and well being."Dolt finished
"And what am I suppose to do with this young sith?"Herak questioned
"You are to mold her into a weapon of the light.show her the good the force can do.your first mission is to help her build a new lightsaber.her old one is of bad Quality and is as you can see." the horned woman spoke as she pulled a saber and ignited it.the dark red of the blade tenting the whole of the room with its shine.
She shut it off and stood to hand the saber to Herak. He took it and clipped it next to his own on his side.
Dolt spoke again "Herak your new apprentice is waiting for you in the dining hall, Racq you and your wife stay. We have a few things needed talked about."
Herak bowed deeply and left the room not slowing to glance back as a heated word began to leave master Dolts mouth.
He came to the dining hall wondering how he pick her from the others. But as soon as he walked though the doors he could see her by herself eating and not looking at anyone or anything dressed in all dark tunic and robes. Not that some Jedi didn't wear black it was just the first young one he had seen dressed this way.
She had golden eyes and long green tinted hair that fell to mid back. As he got closer she looked up at him and rolled her eyes.
"Leave me alone Jedi scum" she spoke harsh and quick.
It took Herak aback for a moment, then he spoke to her.
"You will refer to me as master or sir no other will do now stand up.bring your food if you want but we have more on the ship it's time to go soon."he spoke calm and turned to leave.
"I'll go no where with you scum"she snapped
He turned to face her as her tray came at his face.he side stepped grabbed the tray and put her on her back eyes facing his.
"You will do as ordered or I'll pick you up and carry you to the ship.is that understood?"Herak said sternly
"Fine"she said standing with her eyes to the floor.as he walked away he could hear feet padding along behind.
"This is not going to be easy."he said to himself as he exited the dining hall.

The Gray truth 1 year 1 month ago #54632

• OvrcAHst
:lol: I was imagining Herak muttering the words under his breath upon receipt of his new assignment, "what do I look like to you, a babysitter!?" Thank you for such a quick Posting of Chapter 2's Part 2. I can see that this love/hate relationship will develop not so much as the elder guiding the young but the two becoming reliant on each other as one rediscovers his beliefs and the other moulded to deviate from her upbringing. Am liking the character introduction's Kered. Partial to the Council, the now group of primary 5 have quite an exciting backstory to be told integrated with their respective experiences advancing forward. Well done, am really enjoying this. Same time next week? ;)

The Gray truth 1 year 1 month ago #54633

• Kered
  • Elite Member
OvrcAHst wrote:
:lol: I was imagining Herak muttering the words under his breath upon receipt of his new assignment, "what do I look like to you, a babysitter!?" Thank you for such a quick Posting of Chapter 2's Part 2. I can see that this love/hate relationship will develop not so much as the elder guiding the young but the two becoming reliant on each other as one rediscovers his beliefs and the other moulded to deviate from her upbringing. Am liking the character introduction's Kered. Partial to the Council, the now group of primary 5 have quite an exciting backstory to be told integrated with their respective experiences advancing forward. Well done, am really enjoying this. Same time next week? ;)

I'm hoping for a chapter every other day right now it's flowing easy but ya never know should have some up by day after tomorrow if not sooner

The Gray truth 1 year 1 month ago #54640

• OvrcAHst
Kered,
I'm hoping for a chapter every other day right now it's flowing easy but ya never know should have some up by day after tomorrow if not sooner
:woohoo: I'll be there like white on rice. Beautiful entry into May Fourth (well, not so much for you and most that are in the US). ;)

The Gray truth 1 year 1 month ago #54662

• Borommakot
  • Platinum Member
How fun! Loving the way this story is developing!

The Gray truth 1 year 1 month ago #54666

• MommyHoldMe
  • Platinum Member
I am really enjoying the story Kered! Looking forward to reading more from you. Keep up the great work.

The Gray truth 1 year 1 month ago #54710

• Kered
  • Elite Member
OH look more :ohmy:

Ch 3 pt 1

As Herak walked down the corridor. Moving in between row upon row of fighter ships.
He looked back to see Trux following eyes a little wide to see so many ships. To be honest he was a little shocked to see so many as well.
"Keep up, and stay focused on the path In front of you."he said over the noise around them
"Keep your tips to yourself Jedi."
Trux said as she looked hard to her right.
Herak stopped quickly and she ran in to the back of him.
"No back talk either listen and learn. that's your job now, it is not easy the path of a Jedi."Herak said as she cut him off with a cold glare and spoke to him calmly."I am not a Jedi. I will not need your lessons."
As she stepped around him he sighed and turned to follow her thinking. "It's going to be much harder then I thought."
"Very well."he said coming up beside her. "I'll tell you what. Let's be honest you don't want to be here, I don't want you to be here,so feel free to run away the first chance you get."
She just looked at him under her eye brows. "Sure I believe you will just let me run away."
"I'm not a liar you can run I won't stop you,but let me help you build a proper saber first."he said
She looked puzzled asking "why would you help me build a better weapon?"
Herak shook his head saying." I think if your going to run,you should not be unarmed."he went on." If you are going to kill all us evil Jedi,you should have a saber that can hold up to a Jedi's."
"My weapon can stand with a Jedi's." She said as if it was fact.
Herak smiled to himself and reached for her saber handing it to her. She grabbed it unsure if she should. As she did she took two steps back, with boxes all around she flicked her wrist. The whole area around them cleared,boxes sliding back bumping some and knocking some down.
Herak pulled his saber twisting the hilt,pulling it to his shoulder. As the yellow blade igniting with a sharp hum.he brought his right foot back as the blade lit him in a light green.
Trux deep red blade flickered as she stared at his saber.
Yes,it was surprising to some. The way the blade seemed to be two colors at once a bright yellow with green almost spinning though it,shining from it.
He looked at her and waited.she didn't really move for a few seconds,then she came at him saber arcing over her head. Herak stepped to the side her saber burning the floor as she recovered,spun and struck at him.
He batted away two,three,four strikes. As her saber hit his,it would flicker and fade out. As she came from her lower right trying to catch him with a back swing after another deflected blow, her saber shut off as she swung again.
Breathing heavy she threw the hilt to the ground,hitting the floor it fell apart, the pieces scattering around Herak's feet.
"How come you didn't strike me down Jedi?"she asked defeat strong in a breaking voice.
He spoke to her calm and even." I told you you were unarmed. You don't have to stay with me just let me show you how to build a proper lightsaber."he finished,bent and began to pick up the broken hilt.
As he did,trux ripped the two parts from him."I'll get them Jedi."glaring at him she picked up the rest,"I'll go with you Jedi but I don't trust or believe you."
Herak nodded and turned. With Trux quick behind him, they headed for the landing area.
Last Edit: 1 year 1 month ago by Kered.

The Gray truth 1 year 1 month ago #54713

• OvrcAHst
Thank you Kered. That scene likely took place over a short passing of several minutes. Very engaging and content rich. A small victory as Trux's emotional defences are touched. A lesson taught, a lesson in humility learnt, like the taming of a wild creature to establish a mutual loyalty and trust am enjoying this relationship develop.

The Gray truth 1 year 1 month ago #54957

• MommyHoldMe
  • Platinum Member
Thanks for the new post Kered. I am really enjoying the content. Keep up those fantastic writing skills. Look forward to reading more.

The Gray truth 1 year 1 month ago #55043

• Kered
  • Elite Member
Ch3 pt2

Walking back out to the ship,Herak couldn't help but wonder if Trux truly hated the Jedi, or if it was only what she thought she was suppose to do.
As they came to the ship,a question came from behind him.
"Jedi,Where will we go to build this saber?"Trux asked with doubt in her voice.
Herak nodded thinking then responded."that all depends on the color of saber you want really. The crystal in yours." He gestured toward the parts in her hand."that is not stable. Now if you want red again fine but that one will not do."finishing he fell silent.
"You will let me choose my color?"she asked
"All Jedi pick and make thier own saber. Usually we go for blues and greens, but I know a few that have red or even yellow close to mine."Herak was happy she was talking not just being stubborn."you tell me the color, I will tell you the place."
voices came from up the ramp,
"It is a great idea."
"I don't know about great."
Herak and Trux both turned to see Racq and lien at the top of the ramp.
"how'd y'all beat us here?" Herak asked "and what's a great idea."
"Racq has decided. that if you are helping your apprentice build a new saber, he will help his."lien responded ignoring the first question.
"Sounds like a good idea to me."came the response. "We were just about to find out what color she was going to pick." He turned to his apprentice and gestured."well what do you say."
After a long pause an answer "the color matters not. But if I am to choose a color, green will do fine."
"Green it is then. Racq have Zurich plot the course,we're going to the outer rim."said Herak as he turned to Trux "you follow me I'll show you to your room."
Trux followed him up the ramp eyeing lien the whole way.
Herak knew why she did it. Master Dolt Co'cre said lien brought her here. One can only assume he defeated her sith master.
He needed a way to pull her away from all the fear and hate inside her. Building the saber will help it will take a week at the least,just to find the crystal. Plus another to properly assemble and test.
As He walked down the small hall in the crew area of the ship, he stopped outside a door speaking only after Trux stopped as well.
"This will be where you will stay while we build your saber. Feel free to explore the ship it's not big but has its perks." Herak pressed the pad by the door.
As it slid open Trux looked him in the eye saying."you know I've always liked green, my master gave me the red crystal and I had no choice."with no other words she walked into the room.
As he headed back to the cargo area,Herak was pleased to know that the young girl now in his care, would give him the chance to help her.
Turning the corner he walked the few steps to the bench. Sitting down across from Racq. As he did the questions began.
"Well who is she. I heard master Dolt tell you some but what don't I know."he asked eyes wide with wonder.
"You know as much as me really.she is stubborn from what I can tell, so far.not a fan of the Jedi either but she seems to be open to the idea. Time will tell if she can be brought back from the dark side she's been raised in." Herak answered.
Racq nodded. "well I'll help any way I can.Zurich will to,it will be more of a comfort having at least one other woman around."
We will see thought Herak
Out loud saying"how long before we are there?"
"Three days"came the response from the other side of the room. Lien sat cross legged on floor.
"Well I'm going to tell Zurich to set the auto and I'll start something to eat."Racq got up and headed for the cockpit.
After a few moments in silence foot steps could be heard coming down the hall.trux came in to view and stood without speaking.
"Just in time Racq is going to make food. I thought while we wait, we could begin some of the improvements of your saber." He looked at her waiting for the reply.
"Very well."walking to the table. She sat across from him and pulled the parts of the broken hilt laying them down.
Herak reached out and grabbed the crystal chamber and pulled the gem out putting it to the side.
"Before we get started is there any parts you would like to change?"he asked her.
"No." Was the only thing he got in return.
"Very well I see a few things needing fixed."handing her four smaller parts and two from the cover of the hilt he pointed to a crate near a far wall."you can go though that and find replacements for these. Choose which ever you wish. after we can start."
Nodding she stood, walked over and started looking thought the crate.
Racq with Zurich right behind reentered the cargo area pulling chairs from the hook on the wall,they sat .
"Course laid in." Said Zurich with a big grin.
Racq looking over too Trux still digging though the crate and gave a questioning eye to Herak.
"Figured it a good time to start with the saber."answering the look.
"Oh good idea. Zurich go join her you can start now too."Racq said smiling at his wife."I'll start the food."
As all started moving around the cargo area, Lien sat never moving,watching them. Herak knew he could see them. but how he was not sure, to that he still wanted an answer.

The Gray truth 1 year 1 month ago #55044

• Borommakot
  • Platinum Member
I dig. Looking forward to more. Good to see Trux's hostility being slowly worn down.
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 5264
  • Latest Member: ThomasDup
  • Total Posts: 56.1k
  • Total Topics: 4690
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 119