Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Please create a new topic to post your review of the Fury.
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Champion 12w green Fury

Champion 12w green Fury 2 years 10 months ago #6089

• ShadowSentinel
  • We are not evil, we are definitely not good. We live within the friction of life.
  • Thank you received: 10
This hilt is my 3rd saber so far. I originally ordered this with the plan to give it to one of my friends. After receiving it I was so happy with it I decided to keep it for myself.

Pros:
- Very comfortable to hold, spins well. Good one-hander.
- The green LED is the brightest I've seen yet.
- After dueling with some of my other sabers the speaker starts to wobble around. For this one SF put a small section of rubber tubing as a spacer between the speaker and the inside end of the pommel.
- Although the length of the hilt is shorter than most the lack of windows makes it almost the same total length with a 37" blade.
- Heavier weight for the length. Some say this would be a con but I like heavy hilts.
- Sound seems louder than any other saber I have heard. (SaberCore Viridian)

Cons: (not a lot to say here)
- The grip is lacking much texture. It's just shallow vertical grooves. I use gloves with rubber grips on them so not much of an issue for me.
- The thicker part directly above the pommel kind of counter balances the chunky emitter cowling making it not as smooth of a spinner as say the venomous fury.
- The "blaster deflection" effect sounds suspiciously like the blaster cannon on an AT-AT in the battle for Hoth. That's more a of sound board thing that the hilt itself though

In my rookie opinion the Fury easily gets a 10 out of 10.
Sabers I own:
Champion 12w yellow Epoch
Champion 12w green Fury
Champion 6w green Epoch
Hero RGBA Acolyte
Last Edit: 2 years 10 months ago by ShadowSentinel.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DarthMario95, Griffon, Darth Ryga, O.G. Jedi Lord, Blorb

Champion 12w green Fury 2 years 10 months ago #6113

• Darth Revan
  • User is blocked
  • I am Revan Reborn, and before me you are nothing!
  • Thank you received: 99
ShadowSentinel wrote:
- The "blaster defection" effect sounds suspiciously like the blaster cannon on an AT-AT in the battle for Hoth. That's more a of sound board thing that the hilt itself though.

Yup hahaha! That's something so obvious it kills me! To be honest, I never use this function of my saber, since it sounds wrong! That is something they should give a look at, and change it! I don't think it is easy to do, but it could be a good idea to make that modification!

Otherwise, nice and useful review my friend! I was hoping to see a review of a Fury soon! I've always been attracted to the saber! I have a question: Is it long enough to be wielded using two hands without problem or is it more like a one hand hilt?
Champion Medium Blue Reliant (First Edition)
Champion Green Epoc
Warrior Green Epoch
Warrior Red Acolyte
Champion Cyan Acolyte Saberstaff
Last Edit: 2 years 10 months ago by Darth Revan.
The following user(s) said Thank You: O.G. Jedi Lord

Champion 12w green Fury 2 years 10 months ago #6118

• ShadowSentinel
  • We are not evil, we are definitely not good. We live within the friction of life.
  • Thank you received: 10
Well, the hilt from tip of the emitter cowling to the pommel is 11.5" but only about 10 inches are functional for handling. If you have small hands you could get by with 2 handing it.
Sabers I own:
Champion 12w yellow Epoch
Champion 12w green Fury
Champion 6w green Epoch
Hero RGBA Acolyte

Champion 12w green Fury 2 years 10 months ago #6124

• Darth Revan
  • User is blocked
  • I am Revan Reborn, and before me you are nothing!
  • Thank you received: 99
Nice (I indeed have small hands)! Thanks for the info!
Champion Medium Blue Reliant (First Edition)
Champion Green Epoc
Warrior Green Epoch
Warrior Red Acolyte
Champion Cyan Acolyte Saberstaff

Champion 12w green Fury 2 years 7 months ago #10591

• starfall
  • Thank you received: 2
I am really torn between fury and venomous fury. You seem to have used both. Can you give any more pros/cons as they relate to each other? I like the fury look, but it might be too small? venomous fury is larger, almost too large, and doesn't look as good I think. I want to be able to 2 hand (or 1.5, or 1.25), and obviously duel/spin. Thanks!

Champion 12w green Fury 2 years 7 months ago #10594

• Knytiri
  • Banned
  • "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."
  • Thank you received: 471
The fury can be used with 2 hands, or, in my case, 1.5, since I don't have small hands.. I don't have a venomous fury to speak for it's manageability but
. The fury is an excellent hilt with excellent grip and amazing balance. Definitely one of my all time favorites. So much so, I got my SF vape mod in a fury hilt as well, because it's just that comfortable to hold. Lol

Champion 12w green Fury 1 year 9 months ago #51037

• Eddlyss64
  • Platinum Member
  • "Either in belief or doubt, if I lean to one of these sides, my reaction time will be dulled if my heart thinks the opposite of what I choose."
  • Thank you received: 207
As a dual wielder, I'm trying to figure out what sabers I'm trying to use together. One is the Oracle, but would a good hilt of similar length to that be the Fury?

Emerald Knight, Chosen, Dark Paladin, Sentinel
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• New Member Introduction T... (2648 Posts)
    • Quote: Hey all, Brian here from New Jersey. NJ you say? What a coincidence... Question: When someone...
    • Saber Blade Question (2 Posts)
    • No. The "thin neck blade" is a 1" blade and will not fit into the Youngling saber. The only...
    • Sacrifice. (14 Posts)
    • Was going to say that I'm not fond of the glorification of weapons (referring to the shotgun)...
    • "Solo" Millenni... (3 Posts)
    • "all these changes".. there's a smaller gun, smaller sat dish and different paint job.. For all we...
    • "Solo" Millenni... (3 Posts)
    • Honestly I think it looks really sharp and nice the way it is for this upcoming movie, it does...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 6404
  • Latest Member: Morganstanely
  • Total Posts: 63.6k
  • Total Topics: 5386
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 136
  • Today Open: 3
  • Yesterday Open: 6
  • Today Answer: 34
  • Yesterday Answer: 52