Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: The Talon is back in stock!

The Talon is back in stock! 3 days 23 hours ago #89310

• Edon Bluewolf
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 31
I've been watching the Talon like a hawk. ;) And was going to buy a Champion tier one during the recent March18 sale but it went out of stock right when the sale hit and all during. However I noticed today that the back order notification has been removed, so it appears they are back in stock! B)
“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn
The administrator has disabled public write access.

The Talon is back in stock! 3 days 22 hours ago #89313

• OvrcAHst
  • Thank you received: 1910
Edon Bluewolf wrote:
I've been watching the Talon like a hawk. ;) And was going to buy a Champion tier one during the recent March18 sale but it went out of stock right when the sale hit and all during. However I noticed today that the back order notification has been removed, so it appears they are back in stock! B)
There's been available inventory of it continually on Etsy (qty=7 last I checked).. true you cant apply the March18 Coupon there but you'd get it in about 2 weeks..

The Talon is back in stock! 3 days 17 hours ago #89328

• scifidude79
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 344
Was it listed as out of stock, or just preorder only? If it had been preorder only, you still could have ordered one during the sale, it would have just taken a bit longer. I preordered my Prodigy during a sale last year, and it was worth it to get the hilt at that price and get the freebies, even if I did wait longer for it. Of course, if it was truly out of stock, then there was nothing that could be done.
Last Edit: 3 days 17 hours ago by scifidude79.

The Talon is back in stock! 3 days 10 hours ago #89350

• Edon Bluewolf
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 31
It was listed as preorder if I remember correctly, I didn't realize there was a difference with out of stock status but now that you mention it, when something is out of stock, you can't place an order period. So yes it was preorder cause you could place the order you just had to check the box confirming that delivery was going to be longer.

I thought about Etsy but yes not being able to apply the coupon was a big deterrent. And I really wanted those covertech wheels. Also I want to try the energy vibration on Champion tier Talon and didn't see that as an option. But I am happy that I at least ordered the Xiphos in Veteran tier during the promotion. And hope the Talon stays back in stock for the next promotion which I am assuming will be May 4th.
“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• "DIY" Star Wars... (120 Posts)
    • So not really the thing I am looking for. And I already own a robe from a different online store...
    • SF experience (28 Posts)
    • Quote: People bitch just to bitch. they feel it some how vindicates their situation, all the while doing...
    • 3D printing parts (77 Posts)
    • Who wants one [image]
    • Saber will not connect to... (4 Posts)
    • You say the editor can't find it and it doesn't activate, does that mean there is zero response to...
    • 3D printing parts (77 Posts)
    • Here's the black one this is my least favorite I think because it doesn't glow at all...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 6828
  • Latest Member: mccraige
  • Total Posts: 68.8k
  • Total Topics: 5794
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 145
  • Today Open: 0
  • Yesterday Open: 6
  • Today Answer: 24
  • Yesterday Answer: 56