Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Sentinel Champion Tier: (Blood Amber)

Sentinel Champion Tier: (Blood Amber) 9 months 2 weeks ago #66461

• Froboy696
  • Thank you received: 14
So while another was recently released in this thread, I'll give you my view on the saber~

About the same size as the oracle (save for the top hilt which is slightly longer than the Sentinal by a quarter-inch), this saber is pretty easy gripped. Now I am not a huge fan of leather wraps but despite my request to not have one on, they went ahead and gave a wrap around this 12 watt beauty. Now I never had issue gripping my sabers with or without the leather, but it's just a matter of opinion and experience; choose your own poison.

Champion tier is different than what I expected; there doesn't seem to be a 'flash on impact' effect that I've seen in hero tiers nor do I see the effect where it 'deflects' laser blasts. Maybe I am doing something wrong and I don't know it. You can edit its audio features by having it off, and holding the on button. You'll press to change the level of the current setting that you're on and hold the on button again to change all the way until it 'saves' as by audio indication from the saber itself.

I personally love the blood amber and I know that I am not the only one who thinks that this is an awesome combo~ ;)

Here's a video review once it loads:

The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: OvrcAHst, HotRod

Sentinel Champion Tier: (Blood Amber) 9 months 2 weeks ago #66468

• OvrcAHst
  • War. Mostly Dark, Often Grey, Sometimes Light
  • Thank you received: 1603
All I saw in 'the background' was Roger and Francine. :dry: Agree with your colour choice of BO, Congratulations with another entry. :)

Sentinel Champion Tier: (Blood Amber) 9 months 2 weeks ago #66505

• Froboy696
OvrcAHst wrote:
All I saw in 'the background' was Roger and Francine. :dry: Agree with your colour choice of BO, Congratulations with another entry. :)

lol, figured that the lightsaber stand would be obvious in the upper corner.

Sentinel Champion Tier: (Blood Amber) 9 months 2 weeks ago #66513

• Froboy696
Update: for some reason the saber won't turn on. Right now I am charging it but it should have at least given me some indication of functionality. Any ideas?

Second update: For some reason, if I don't put the kill switch all the way in, it DOES turn on. I checked this with my charger where I slightly push it in at a certain point, it turns orange to indicate charging.Thus it must be that portion where you charge and put in the kill switch. I'll see what saberforge can do.
Last Edit: 9 months 2 weeks ago by Froboy696. Reason: Second update.

Sentinel Champion Tier: (Blood Amber) 9 months 2 weeks ago #66529

• OvrcAHst
  • War. Mostly Dark, Often Grey, Sometimes Light
  • Thank you received: 1603
Froboy696 wrote:
lol, figured that the lightsaber stand would be obvious in the upper corner.
:lol: I see Toons on TV and everything else around said TV is a blur. Plus, it's American Dad.
As for your fritz, the Charger Jack can be temperamental sometimes if not seated correctly in the Port. The Charger LED is the best indicator. Proceed as you have updated by checking in with SFCS, that way the concern is documented if it becomes something worse or is something else entirely. Hope it's an easy fix and it gets sorted quick for you. :)
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• yellow FoC with tri-cree/... (5 Posts)
    • Thanks for the tips, everyone. I ordered both a pR/pR/Lime and a pR/pR/W (warm white, 2700K). I'll...
    • My First Comic Con (12 Posts)
    • Hi Takamatsu, You are famous as far as I'm concerned! And it was a pleasure to meet you....
    • The Wait Begins 4.0 (742 Posts)
    • Quote: One my my sabers just shipped. Ordered on 6/8 and shipped 6/27. That's pretty darn fast! Just...
    • Bossk - Warning - LOTS OF... (33 Posts)
    • Following on from my meeting with For Tyeth at a recent Comic Con I thought I'd post a quick update....
    • My First Comic Con (12 Posts)
    • Hi For Tyeth, it was great meeting you in person and seeing your Bossk inspired lightsaber in the...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 5270
  • Latest Member: Annotationsmll
  • Total Posts: 56.2k
  • Total Topics: 4693
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 119
  • Today Open: 0
  • Yesterday Open: 0
  • Today Answer: 2
  • Yesterday Answer: 15