Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: ASP IGG issues

ASP IGG issues 1 year 3 months ago #63268

• Blorb
  • Thank you received: 6
Hi all.I bought the ASP IGG 2 champion sabers perk,with a friend.My saber's great and all,maybe I'll do a review later on but first I have some issues I'm hoping I can get answer here before I email SF.
Issue 1:All 3 cosplay prints are not there
Issue 2:I'm pretty sure the perk includes TWO saber stands but we only received one.My friend says the perk has only one stand.Can someone confirm the perk rewards?
Issue 3:My friend's speaker isn't working a few days upon receiving.
Issue 4:My saber is a weathered one,but while the rest of the saber has a consistent weathering, the reborn switch section is not "black and silver",but more like "dark blue and silver".Now,this wouldn't be a problem, but the rest of the saber is a different weathering so the whole saber looks really weird...

Where is the warrenty btw? Is it supposed to be in the toblerone box?

Thanks very much everyone.Again,I love my saber,just want to solve these problems.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

ASP IGG issues 1 year 3 months ago #63270

• Brax
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1355
The only folks who can truly answer these questions, and rectify any issues is Customer Service. Please drop them a line at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. .
Imagine what you will know tomorrow....

ASP IGG issues 1 year 3 months ago #63271

• Blorb
Ah thanks Brax but can anyone send the perk? I'd like to check it before emailing. The perks on IGG are now different so I can't refer to those.

ASP IGG issues 1 year 3 months ago #63272

• Blorb
OHMYGOD I just watched some asp reviews and now I'm certain I DIDN'T GET THE WARRENTY!!! will saberforge still help without the warrenty?I didn't get it at all...

ASP IGG issues 1 year 3 months ago #63277

• Jaden Korr
  • Platinum Member
  • "Remember, [Force] abilities are not inherently good or evil; it's how you use them." --Kyle Katarn
  • Thank you received: 511
You don't need a piece of paper or anything; email SF at the address Brax listed with the name and order number and you'll be fine.

Also, did you order your ASP sabers before or after ASP public launch?
2005 MR Vader
B/B/W Graflex 2.0
yellow SF ASP Interceptor

ASP IGG issues 1 year 3 months ago #63295

• Blorb
Jaden Korr wrote:
You don't need a piece of paper or anything; email SF at the address Brax listed with the name and order number and you'll be fine.

Also, did you order your ASP sabers before or after ASP public launch?

PHEW that's a relief.I got the pre-order IGG back in November 2015

ASP IGG issues 1 year 3 months ago #63334

• Blorb
Can somebody plz send the IGG 2 champion sabers perk??

ASP IGG issues 1 year 3 months ago #63336

• OvrcAHst
  • War. Mostly Dark, Often Grey, Sometimes Light
  • Thank you received: 1680
Blorb wrote:
Can somebody plz send the IGG 2 champion sabers perk??
I'm sure once communication is established with SFCS they'd have the Perk on file for record and be able to verify it with you. I personally wasn't a part of the ASP KS Campaign, however if it is similarly run like other KS Campaigns, don't you personally have the Confirmation email received (back in the day) acknowledging your Pledge made and details of the Perk(s) inclusions contained within?

ASP IGG issues 1 year 3 months ago #63358

• Hollywood1975
I also did not receive the cosplay prints or belt clip as stated in the perk level i purchased, i inquired with SF, but didn't really get an answer on it either way. Hope you are able to get an answer and you share here.

ASP IGG issues 1 year 3 months ago #63365

• Brax
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1355
Customer support typically takes 3-5 business days to respond. They work on a queue system to go through their e-mail, so if you hit them back too quickly, or too often, you risk putting yourself back at the bottom of the queue. They are really the only ones that can tell you what is possible to complete your order.

That said, others who have had similar issues (so far as I am aware) were able to resolve it with Customer Service assistance.
Imagine what you will know tomorrow....

ASP IGG issues 10 months 1 week ago #70627

• Blorb
HELP! I sent a speaker, emitter and switch section back to repair, also requesting for my missing saber stand and 2 plug-n-play av switches with the $20 compensation for the out-of-stock cosplay prints. I received the speaker and switch section, fixed properly. HOWEVER, the 2 switches and saber stand did NOT arrive. Even worse, MY EMITTER DID NOT COME BACK. I have emailed saberforge but is there anything else I can do?
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Chrome Bane Mk2 (2 Posts)
    • Your poll seems to be broken. It's just showing me results. As for the black and chrome Bane, I'd...
    • New Star Wars Trilogy Com... (7 Posts)
    • Episode IX may indeed end the Skywalker saga. Because, remember, Kylo Ren is a Skywalker. He's...
    • Chrome Bane Mk2 (2 Posts)
    • So Brax just leaked a sneak peak at his new amazing chromed Bane Mk2, inscribed with the sith creed:...
    • New Star Wars Trilogy Com... (7 Posts)
    • Quote: It's gotta be Old Republic for Sith and Jedi mass combat. The Skywalker saga is worn out. Maybe even...
    • A Preview (6 Posts)
    • Quote: Oh my, where is my bib when I need it Re: the bane mk2 Is this a custom shop job? How would one...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 5950
  • Latest Member: Jessedaync
  • Total Posts: 61.4k
  • Total Topics: 5120
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 134
  • Today Open: 3
  • Yesterday Open: 1
  • Today Answer: 9
  • Yesterday Answer: 24