Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: ASP Bastion emitter?

ASP Bastion emitter? 1 year 1 month ago #67012

• msauer189
  • Thank you received: 1
Hello there I was just wondering if there were plans to make the Bastion emitter available in ASP?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

ASP Bastion emitter? 1 year 1 month ago #67013

• Eddlyss64
  • Platinum Member
  • "Either in belief or doubt, if I lean to one of these sides, my reaction time will be dulled if my heart thinks the opposite of what I choose."
  • Thank you received: 207
The Bastion and all other Apprentice sabers (maybe not the thin-necks, but I don't know for sure) are designed as two-piece hilts, with hilt and pommel being the only separate pieces. That's opposed to the Elite sabers which are made as emitter, switch section, body and pommel as separate pieces.

Perhaps there might be an ASP Bastion emitter designed for ASP specifically, but as of now that doesn't exist.

Emerald Knight, Chosen, Dark Paladin, Sentinel

ASP Bastion emitter? 1 year 1 month ago #67015

• msauer189
  • Thank you received: 1
thank you for the clarification. in all respects I hope they are able to add it with minor modifications as it seems to be a popular emitter with those windows.

ASP Bastion emitter? 1 year 1 month ago #67076

• Jas-Ot
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 322
msauer189 wrote:
thank you for the clarification. in all respects I hope they are able to add it with minor modifications as it seems to be a popular emitter with those windows.

The emitter windows on that hilt are one of the main reasons I purchased one. I also wouldn't mind seeing a similar emitter come out in the ASP line up. The total design of the hilt I think is what gives it it's appeal though. It's a really awesome one handed saber.

ASP Bastion emitter? 1 year 1 month ago #67089

• OvrcAHst
  • War. Mostly Dark, Often Grey, Sometimes Light
  • Thank you received: 1680
Jas-Ot wrote:
The emitter windows on that hilt are one of the main reasons I purchased one. I also wouldn't mind seeing a similar emitter come out in the ASP line up. The total design of the hilt I think is what gives it it's appeal though. It's a really awesome one handed saber.
The closest 'similar' from ASP would be Emitter7 right, with the shine-through as dots rather slots and the Emitter peak tapered rather squared? But... still very different..
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Black and Chrome Bane Mk2... (7 Posts)
    • I want one. Initially, I wanted a weathered one, but not anymore. Must have a chrome one. Thanks...
    • New Star Wars Trilogy Com... (22 Posts)
    • George Lucas is an awesome visionary and he created a great franchise. The original film is pure...
    • SaberCore 3 spare parts (4 Posts)
    • From my own experience, to charge yes it seems like any usb cord will work but to use the editor...
    • New Star Wars Trilogy Com... (22 Posts)
    • Quote: Hey! Let's not forget Qui-Gon and Mace Windu. Those are a couple great characters. Actually, I...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 5951
  • Latest Member: Hetsin
  • Total Posts: 61.4k
  • Total Topics: 5122
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 134
  • Today Open: 0
  • Yesterday Open: 5
  • Today Answer: 12
  • Yesterday Answer: 25