Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: ASP Sound Issue

ASP Sound Issue 1 year 1 month ago #67487

• Reborn
  • Thank you received: 1
So my ASP Champion saber came in today, and it's gorgeous!! I put the whole thing together, and hit the ignition and was happy to hear a loud sound ignition. Everything works perfect for a couple minutes, but then it started making a constant swing sound. Confused, I turned the saber off, and when I reignited it, it didn't have sound. I tried charging the battery and restarting it, but still no sound. Does anyone have any recommendations on how to fix it, or why it is happening? Thanks in advance!
Last Edit: 1 year 1 month ago by Reborn. Reason: Clarity
The administrator has disabled public write access.

ASP Sound Issue 1 year 1 month ago #67499

• Davin
  • Thank you received: 11
I would try charging the battery first and see if the issue continues. If it persists, I would contact customer service as it should still be under warranty.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Reborn
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Black and Chrome Bane Mk2... (8 Posts)
    • I'd really like to see someone take some black enamel to the inscriptions and engraved lines to make...
    • Black and Chrome Bane Mk2... (8 Posts)
    • I want one. Initially, I wanted a weathered one, but not anymore. Must have a chrome one. Thanks...
    • New Star Wars Trilogy Com... (22 Posts)
    • George Lucas is an awesome visionary and he created a great franchise. The original film is pure...
    • SaberCore 3 spare parts (4 Posts)
    • From my own experience, to charge yes it seems like any usb cord will work but to use the editor...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 5951
  • Latest Member: Hetsin
  • Total Posts: 61.4k
  • Total Topics: 5122
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 134
  • Today Open: 0
  • Yesterday Open: 5
  • Today Answer: 13
  • Yesterday Answer: 25