Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: ASP Professionnal Assembly questions

ASP Professionnal Assembly questions 5 months 1 week ago #67951

• Tyolus
Hello !

I am looking for buying/making a custom lightsaber, more exactly a double bladed one. It is going to be my very first one so I would like it to be done (almost) perfectly ! :P
I have a few ideas already but I am asking myself a few questions with that :
  • There are options for Professionnal Assembly which sound interesting to me beacause I don't feel very comfident with crafting it myself ! :D But for a double blade, which means something like 2 pieces of each part (except for the coupler), do I have to put 2 Assembly packages in my cart ? Actually the more general question would be : how to have professionnal assembly over a double bladed saber ?
  • In the case of the Hero tier, it is said that we have infinite blade colors and customizable sound fonts : is that done through software ? Is it possible to get it before to have a look at the customization options ?

I thank you in advance for your help ! ;)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

ASP Professionnal Assembly questions 5 months 1 week ago #67963

• Kouri
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 579
Going to be a question you should email support about.

The typical process is to build two complete sound sabers and replace the pommels with a vented coupler.

There's a budget concession of joining one stunt saber with one sound saber.

Alternatively, it's possible (but dunno if SF will do it for you) to stuff everything into one body. Build would basically go Emitter>Switch>Body>VentedCoupler>Emitter. With the available parts, you could have both LEDs running off the same board (champion or hero), controlled by the same switch/es.

ASP Professionnal Assembly questions 5 months 1 week ago #67967

• Tyolus
I already thinked about mailing the support about this, I just tried here hoping someone would have been in the same situation ! ;)

Basically I am interested in keeping 2 full single sabers to build my double because I am interested in being able to divide into single sabers for duelling, and making it a double for "aesthetic" purpose (cosplay, ...). In this consideration, logic make me think it would need 2 assembly packages because I assume it was primarily designed for building 1 single, not a double which is actually 2 singles.

I thank you for your answer :) I am going to mail the support about this question, but I am keeping watching this thread in case someone else encountered this situation.

ASP Professionnal Assembly questions 5 months 1 week ago #67970

• Execute66
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 434
I think it's two Pro-Assembly for what you want. All prices we see are unit prices as listed.
"I am the Senate"
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Payment types? (2 Posts)
    • Apparently they don't accept Paypal I asked CS a while ago which payment options they accepted. They...
    • New and Upcoming from Phi... (16 Posts)
    • Quote: Guess I need to clear my schedule then.... :P :lol: You mean it's not already cleared for the 4...
    • Quote: SWEET! I will definitely be getting an Aeon. Prodigy looks great too. I'd have to see some...
    • TFA Graflex 2.1 WIP (6 Posts)
    • No, this one's not for me. The modified US is sitting in pieces for me to tackle after this wraps...
    • That Renegade... Might have to do that in the future. After my first ASP

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 4709
  • Latest Member: Rebzyawag
  • Total Posts: 53.7k
  • Total Topics: 4311
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 114
  • Today Open: 3
  • Yesterday Open: 7
  • Today Answer: 30